Off roading in Arizona

Welcome & Introductions

Off roading in Arizona

Postby captain_fj » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:18 am

I'm looking for people to go off roading with in arizona. Particularly north phoenix/carefree/ west valley/ ect. the main phoenix valley people. I currently have a lifted 2007 fj, but im looking to put together an off road crew consisting of fj's, hummers, xterra's, and hopefully land rovers as well. A group of many types of suv's to go off roading in the surrounding areas. Whether it be to go to the ghost town of packer, or climb our way up the back road to crown king. It could be an easy day putting around table mesa road and the surrounding trails, or even go up north to prescott/jerome/ and even up to flagstaff. I couldnt really find an arizona chapter on here, so ill put this out as a general invite. I'm in no way trying to spam or anything malacious, I'm just looking for fellow off roading entheusiasts. I have a group on facebook called AZ TREK. It consists of many adventurous activities such as kayaking, hiking, off roading, camping, mountain biking, etc. I just need more people to get it going. IT would be great to have a multi maker group of the ultimate off road vehicles to tackle arizona's hidden areas. Who here would be interested?
captain_fj
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2007 toyota fj

Re: Off roading in Arizona

Postby madrid828 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:01 pm

Hey Captin,

I am in North Phoenix, off Scottsdale Rd and the 101. I am brand new to this sight. First thing I did was search for Phoenix, and I found this post.

I can't tell if anyone else has responded so maybe I am the first but I ride around in a 2003 H2 and I crave to take it out to the wilderness with someone with more knowledge than me. See I have a fear of getting stuck or lost.

Anyways get back to me.
madrid828
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2003 HUMMER H2

Postby captain_fj » Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:26 am

Welcome to the site, you're not too far away. No one has posted a reply yet so you are the first. What do you have done to your h3? There are plenty of places to go without the fear of getting stuck, although it's a valid concern. I went up to crown king last weekend and almost got stuck on the side of the mountain because of all the snow. I sent you a pm, so you should have that in your inbox
captain_fj
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2007 toyota fj

Postby Susanagaz » Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:17 pm

madrid828 wrote:Hey Captin,

I am in North Phoenix, off Scottsdale Rd and the 101. I am brand new to this sight. First thing I did was search for Phoenix, and I found this post.

I can't tell if anyone else has responded so maybe I am the first but I ride around in a 2003 H2 and I crave to take it out to the wilderness with someone with more knowledge than me. See I have a fear of getting stuck or lost.

Anyways get back to me.

Attention Arizona Hummer Owners

Join us for a meet and greet in Phoenix AZ. A local car club chapter for Streetwise is join us at a local Pizza place owned by a friend.

Hummer owners are asked to first meet at the McDonald's at the pavilion in Scottdale AZ.. for me more info, see link below for Facebook event.

Looking forward to seeing AZ Hummer owners there. Let's not let the racers show us out 

https://www.facebook.com/events/526602814159053/

Susana
Hummer X Club
ARIZONA CHAPTER

any questions also call 4804663034

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Susanagaz
Chapter President - Arizona
Chapter President - Arizona

Vehicle: Hummer H2 2003

Return to Welcome