Club Member Status

Welcome & Introductions

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Jeff_H3 » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:03 pm

I joined. Yippe
User avatar
Jeff_H3
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 832
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 2:16 am
Location: Orange County
Vehicle: 2007 H3

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Seth » Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:15 am

Pewterbird wrote:I joined. Yippe

Good for you. 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby catosotp » Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:18 pm

I just joined the forum today and just paid for my club membership.

I don't have a Hummer (yet), but the HX, if they decide to make it, could change that. 8)

Currently I drive an '08 Sahara Unlimited Wrangler.
User avatar
catosotp
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, FL
Vehicle: JK Sahara Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Bellvis » Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:04 am

Welcome Catosotp. 8)
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
User avatar
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: The Orange County, CA
Vehicle: The Boobicon

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Jason » Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:54 am

Wow...a paying member from post number one...impressive. Post up a picture of your 4x4 when you get the chance and welcome to the club! :)

Oh...and I'm from Florida too (raised in Jacksonville, worked in Naples for past 5 years).
User avatar
Jason
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Everywhere
Vehicle: 08 Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:42 am

Welcome to HXC catosotp, great to have another Floridian aboard. If your interested we are going to Hard Rock in Ocala this Saturday, you should come along :yup: 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
User avatar
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida
 
Posts: 15131
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Orlando FL
Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Club Member Status

Postby catosotp » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:50 pm

Sahara side1.jpg
Here is a pic of my Jeep.
Sahara side1.jpg (80.44 KiB) Viewed 3138 times
Mark wrote:Welcome to HXC catosotp, great to have another Floridian aboard. If your interested we are going to Hard Rock in Ocala this Saturday, you should come along :yup: 8)

I'd love to but unfortunately I have to work an evening shift in "The Pit" (emergency department).
User avatar
catosotp
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jan 20, 2008 1:38 pm
Location: Melbourne, FL
Vehicle: JK Sahara Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Jason » Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:52 pm

WOW...I like those color matched fender flares and the black rims! :yup:
User avatar
Jason
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 2878
Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:41 pm
Location: Everywhere
Vehicle: 08 Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby PhilD » Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 am

Jason wrote:WOW...I like those color matched fender flares and the black rims! :yup:
Rims are black chrome ProComp's, a little too blingy for me. But they look good.
User avatar
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 15700
Joined: Mon May 30, 2005 7:37 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Alec W » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 am

catosotp wrote:
Sahara side1.jpg
Mark wrote:Welcome to HXC catosotp, great to have another Floridian aboard. If your interested we are going to Hard Rock in Ocala this Saturday, you should come along :yup: 8)

I'd love to but unfortunately I have to work an evening shift in "The Pit" (emergency department).

Nice JK. Welcome to the club again :yup:
User avatar
Alec W
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 9320
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Colorado
Vehicle: Unlimited Rubicon

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Netman262 » Wed May 28, 2008 12:25 pm

Hi all,

Just jumping on for the first time. We are putting together a club for Wyoming. I like what there is to offer here @ HXC.
It's really cool to see all of you pulling together throughout the nation and sharing your different events, etc.

Look forward to maybe heading to some of your areas to join in the festivities. We will be planning some of our own as well.

Unless gas prices keep going up...then my H2 may be turned into an atrium in my front yard instead.
User avatar
Netman262
New User
New User
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 11:04 am
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Vehicle: 2003 Hummer H2

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Mark » Wed May 28, 2008 12:34 pm

Welcome to HXC, glad to have you 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
User avatar
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida
 
Posts: 15131
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Orlando FL
Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Seth » Wed May 28, 2008 2:34 pm

Netman262 wrote:Hi all,

Just jumping on for the first time. We are putting together a club for Wyoming. I like what there is to offer here @ HXC.
It's really cool to see all of you pulling together throughout the nation and sharing your different events, etc.

Look forward to maybe heading to some of your areas to join in the festivities. We will be planning some of our own as well.

Unless gas prices keep going up...then my H2 may be turned into an atrium in my front yard instead.

Welcome to HXC! 8) Glad to see you getting your local wheelers together.
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Club Member Status

Postby smadja » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:34 am

tried to send a PM but it is in my outbox and wont give me an option to send...
what gives?
User avatar
smadja
Trail Novice
Trail Novice
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:57 am
Vehicle: Hummer H3

Re: Club Member Status

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:51 am

Message was sent but shows in your out box until it is read by the recipient.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
User avatar
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida
 
Posts: 15131
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Orlando FL
Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Previous

Return to Welcome

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest