OK guys and gals, this keeps getting better...
Just got off the phone with a Harley-Davidson dealership that is having an event at the other hotel at Sunday River on Saturday 8/11, and they have invited us to come over and join their party on Saturday night if we like; $30 for a wristband pre-order, or $35 the day of the event. Concert, fire-dancers, a magician, MECHANICAL BULL, food, drinks...
This is on top of the trails, drive up the mountain summit, gondola ride, zip lines and other meals and merriment we already have planned.
Seriously, how much more fun could this possibly get?!
3rd Annual Northeast HUMMER Off-Road Event @ Sunday River:
More rough guide than set in stone agenda… (Subject to change)
Friday Night August 10:
• 4pm-8pm: Arrive and check in at hotel; dinner on your own.
• 8pm-11:30pm: Join us in the bar area for drinks and to pick up information
Saturday August 11:
• 7am-9am: Breakfast (included in event fee); Pick up Box Lunches (included in event fee)
• 9:20-9:40am: Parking lot; last minute truck prep, driver’s meeting and stage vehicles for departure.
• 9:45am-3pm: Guided 4x4 trails around and on the Sunday River property (included in event fee). We will stop to eat our lunches out on the trails. PLEASE BRING DRINKS, Rain gear, and change of shoes/clothes if desired.
• 3-5pm: Park vehicles on back lawn at hotel by patio. Take a break! Shower, Nap, go to the arcade or the pool, talk trucks/shop with other owners, swap sale, etc.
• 5pm-7pm: Banquet/Dinner (included in event fee)
• 7pm: OPTIONAL PARTY – buy a wristband! (NOT included in event fee; $30 in advance or $35 for same day purchase) at Sunday River’s other Hotel down the street w/L-A Harley-Davidson: "Motor Booty Affair" (a very fun and entertaining band), a magician, ride a Mechanical Bull(!) or just watch others make fools of themselves on it, food, fire-dancers… PARTY (but don’t forget to save some energy to get up the next day!)
Sunday August 12:
• 7am-10am: Breakfast (included in event fee); Check out of your room if you are not staying over on Sunday night.
• 10am-12pm: Drive up to the peak of the mountain on Lollapalooza! (included in event fee)
• 12pm-3pm: Lunch on your own (NOT included in event fee), Ride the Gondola and the twin Zip Lines (included in event fee)
• 3pm-Whenever: Mountain Biking? Golf? Spa? Shopping? Pool? Arcade? Go have fun! Go home when you are ready.
Details/Registration forms are available here: http://www.h1motorsport.comhttp://www.facebook.com/events/243863575707782/