Welcome Everyone

Welcome & Introductions

Welcome Everyone

Postby PhilD » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:44 pm

Thought it worth mentioning again, that the HXC forum is open to everyone, not just club members. HXC operates a very open club and system, club membership is not required for the forum, nor is required to attend any of events. Regardless of what vehicle any drives they are all welcome at HXC events and at the forum.
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Welcome Everyone

Postby Mad Dawg » Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:47 pm

Hello, PhilD. Signed into the membership. How do I move up to club member from trail novice. Been 4x4 in my H2 now for 4 years. Have over 10 Hummer Happenings under my belt. Thanks, Mad Dawg (Whoops, my bust. Will PM you)!
2003 H2 Hummer - machine guns on front, hood scoop (soon to have lights put in), Fabtech 6" lift. Was broadsided at 60mph. I drove home bent frame and all. Sturdy!!!
Mad Dawg
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 2003/2005 H2 Hummers

Postby Gone Toyota » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:03 pm

new memebr from Western North Carolina and thought I would say hello.
Gone Toyota
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 08 Tundra

Postby Seth » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:12 am

H3inWNC wrote:new memebr from Western North Carolina and thought I would say hello.

Welcome to HXC! 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby Jerry S. » Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:48 pm

Welcome to a great club, hope you enjoy it as much as I have :D 8)
H3inWNC wrote:new memebr from Western North Carolina and thought I would say hello.
Jerry S.
Chapter Vice President - Arizona
Chapter Vice President - Arizona

Postby BeHummer2 » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:19 pm

Welcome to the awesome club in Socal :D, I hope you enjoy been a member of this club, As your self I’m practically new also, and so far I don’t regret it becoming a member of the HXC :D , Is a great team and nice people.
Maroon H2 From West Anaheim
GO ANGELS
BBBBAGUI@YAHOO.COM
BeHummer2
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: H2

Postby Mountain Armor » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:16 pm

Hello Everyone,
I thought I'd drop a quick note introducing myself. My name is Eric Linz, I live in Missoula Montana, and have been a avid wheeler since I was 16 years old (about 23 years now). Started with Jeeps and now Hummer H3's. I purchased my first H3 in 2006 and I'm in love. As a member of the local Search and Rescue team for 10 years now, when I pushed the H3 to the limit it never let me down, it was pretty cool getting places only quads or snowmobiles would normally get us, and driving people out in a vehicle.
When I purchased my H3 and begun the search for top-quality off-road parts, I seemed to come up short handed, it seemed all I could find was "Bling". Graduating from Wyoming Tech in 1987 and being in the automotive field for 20 years, I decided to start my business building H3 off-road parts. My business name is Mountain Armor and I'll post ASAP on member buy/sell of the products I offer.
I found this forum when I found one of the members had my Bull-Bar on his H3 and got some good pictures out playing. I look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone has any questions, always feel free to drop me a note. Take care all !!!
Eric
Never Give Up !!!
Mountain Armor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: Hummer H3

Postby Bellvis » Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:52 pm

Mountain Armor wrote:Hello Everyone,
I thought I'd drop a quick note introducing myself. My name is Eric Linz, I live in Missoula Montana, and have been a avid wheeler since I was 16 years old (about 23 years now). Started with Jeeps and now Hummer H3's. I purchased my first H3 in 2006 and I'm in love. As a member of the local Search and Rescue team for 10 years now, when I pushed the H3 to the limit it never let me down, it was pretty cool getting places only quads or snowmobiles would normally get us, and driving people out in a vehicle.
When I purchased my H3 and begun the search for top-quality off-road parts, I seemed to come up short handed, it seemed all I could find was "Bling". Graduating from Wyoming Tech in 1987 and being in the automotive field for 20 years, I decided to start my business building H3 off-road parts. My business name is Mountain Armor and I'll post ASAP on member buy/sell of the products I offer.
I found this forum when I found one of the members had my Bull-Bar on his H3 and got some good pictures out playing. I look forward to meeting you all, and if anyone has any questions, always feel free to drop me a note. Take care all !!!
Eric

Welcome to HXC Eric. 8) Hope you can make it out on some of our runs.

I have been trying to convince myself to grab your black bull bar from Teaka Toys for months now. I love the look of it, great work.
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby Mountain Armor » Wed Mar 26, 2008 10:38 pm

Welcome to HXC Eric. 8) Hope you can make it out on some of our runs.

I have been trying to convince myself to grab your black bull bar from Teaka Toys for months now. I love the look of it, great work.

I'll be offering the members of this club some good discounts on my products that are pre-production or proto types. Shoot me an email at mountainarmor@yahoo.com, I can get you some information. My latest products are a schedule 40 (3/16") brush guard, and a Generation2 Bull-bar, both will fit a winch when I get the bracket done this week. I look very forward to getting out with you guys this summer. I want the snow to melt here so I can get some miles in the mountains, tired of dressing up to hit the trails. Take care!
Never Give Up !!!
Mountain Armor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:36 am

Welcome to HXC Eric 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby Seth » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 pm

Welcome to HXC! 8)

It is always great to have people who know how to make stuff for the H3 that really works out on the trail. :)

Maybe we can get a Montana event set up so we can all see your stuff in action. Montana is so beautiful. 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby Mountain Armor » Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:14 pm

That would be fun holding an event up here. In the next couple of days I'll be making a information sheet up for anyone coming up to this area. Some cool spots to play, and secret areas to go that will take your breath away, a lot to see up here, but knowing where to go is key. I'll keep ya all posted.
Never Give Up !!!
Mountain Armor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Slogger » Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:03 pm

Welcome aboard!!!
Simply,
Slogger

http://www.adventureslogger.com
http://www.counterpointphotography.com

2006 H3 Boulder Gray - Adventure / Lux
Add-ons (So Far): •OEM Brush Guards •Thule Roof-Rack •Rola Safari Rack •285/75R16 Toyo Open Country M/Ts
Slogger
Club Director
Club Director

Vehicle: H3 - Adventure/LUX

Postby Dadstoy » Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome welcome welcome :) 8) :) 8)
Dadstoy
Chapter President - Georgia
Chapter President - Georgia

Postby BUD WEISER » Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:22 pm