Pic Test

Test area

Re: Pic Test

Postby Bellvis » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 pm

We used to have Xmas Sweater parties all the time.... They are great!
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
User avatar
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: The Orange County, CA
Vehicle: The Boobicon

Re: Pic Test

Postby KevinA » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:20 am

Image

+

Image

=

Image

Couldn't think of a better way to use it :lol: 8)
KevinA
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
 
Posts: 1072
Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:26 am
Location: los angeles

Re: Pic Test

Postby Bellvis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:59 am

KevinA wrote:Couldn't think of a better way to use it :lol: 8)


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LMAO.

What the heck is she doing...???? :duh: :lol:
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
User avatar
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: The Orange County, CA
Vehicle: The Boobicon

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Nice Kevin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats on post 1000!

That is a nose irrigator BTW
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: Pic Test

Postby Bellvis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:45 pm

beavis wrote:That is a nose irrigator BTW


Beav, since your familiar with sticking things in your nose, why does this nose irrigator go from the childs nose into the womens mouth? :duh:
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
User avatar
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: The Orange County, CA
Vehicle: The Boobicon

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Bellvis wrote:
beavis wrote:That is a nose irrigator BTW


Beav, since your familiar with sticking things in your nose, why does this nose irrigator go from the childs nose into the womens mouth? :duh:


That is a nasal lavage.

When yer tot gets all snotty, Mom can suck the mucous out of baby's nostrils.

Just don't suck too hard :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: Pic Test

Postby Seth » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:55 pm

beavis wrote:
Bellvis wrote:
beavis wrote:That is a nose irrigator BTW


Beav, since your familiar with sticking things in your nose, why does this nose irrigator go from the childs nose into the womens mouth?


That is a nasal lavage.

When yer tot gets all snotty, Mom can suck the mucous out of baby's nostrils.

Just don't suck too hard

:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Just be glad I was stopped at 20 yucks. lol
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Ever notice no one composes complete messages in tiny print. You would think someone would have gone that. Sure, we have had the larger print posters and all capital letter posters, but not teeny, tiny print.


Golly
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:48 pm

beavis wrote:Ever notice no one composes complete messages in tiny print. You would think someone would have gone that. Sure, we have had the larger print posters and all capital letter posters, but not teeny, tiny print.


Golly


That is fascinating beav, not only that, I think you are tsalking to yourself in fine print!

Bravo, well done old chap!
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: Pic Test

Postby Seth » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:40 pm

beavis wrote:
beavis wrote:Ever notice no one composes complete messages in tiny print. You would think someone would have gone that. Sure, we have had the larger print posters and all capital letter posters, but not teeny, tiny print.


Golly


That is fascinating beav, not only that, I think you are tsalking to yourself in fine print!

Bravo, well done old chap!

beav, I have this friend that I think you should speak with. She has a nice comfy couch and everything. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:58 pm

Why thank you Seth, a couch sounds quite lovely right now. I am sitting here organizing my nose irrigation equipment in anticipation of a very productive weekend
Golly, this is really small type isn't it?
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: Pic Test

Postby Seth » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:23 pm

beavis wrote:Why thank you Seth, a couch sounds quite lovely right now. I am sitting here organizing my nose irrigation equipment in anticipation of a very productive weekend
Golly, this is really small type isn't it?

I am not going to even bother trying to read that. :P :P :P :lol: :lol:
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Pic Test

Postby Bellvis » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:29 pm

IMG_1762.JPG
IMG_1762.JPG (234.07 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
User avatar
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 6779
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:27 pm
Location: The Orange County, CA
Vehicle: The Boobicon

Re: Pic Test

Postby Seth » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:20 pm

Although a little blurry, that picture is awesome! Just the look of it is cool. 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
User avatar
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal
 
Posts: 9621
Joined: Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:51 pm
Location: San Diego
Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Pic Test

Postby beavis » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:00 pm

THAT IS QUITE THE LARGE TRUCK, said the little font.
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

PreviousNext

Return to Test Track

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest