Time to stir things up a bit with a debate

Off topic discussion

Time to stir things up a bit with a debate

Postby Mark » Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:53 pm

4 years ago we had a debate about our presidential candidates and I have a question for everyone, has the past 4 years changed your mind? I didn't like Obama then and my opinion of him has done anything but get better. I said then that he would either go down in history as one of the best president or the worst. I suspected at the time it would be the former and still stand by that. Regardless if you liked him then or not, has your opinion changed and if so why?
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Time to stir things up a bit with a debate

Postby f5fstop » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I didn't like his ideas four years ago, and I hate the thought that he could get another four years in the White House. He's a failure! And he is not what he supporters think he is (or was):
http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama
GONE FROM THE HUMMER WORLD!
f5fstop
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: 2016 Sierra Z714x4 CC SLT

Re: Time to stir things up a bit with a debate

Postby Mark » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 pm

I couldn't agree more and another 4 years scares the hell out of me. They ask, are you better off now than you were four years ago? Well most people I know are in worse shape. I personally am in better shape than 4 years ago but can definitively say it is in no way, shape or form due to anything he or his administration has do and if it weren't for what they have done I would most likely be in even better shape today.

I'm actually surprised this thread took almost a week to get a response. As I recall it was a pretty healthy debate 4 years ago.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Return to Off Topic