OK, LETS GET REAL!!!! CALLING ALLL HUMMMMERS

Everything to do with the great outdoors

Re: OK, LETS GET REAL!!!! CALLING ALLL HUMMMMERS

Postby f5fstop » Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:57 am

USVibrant wrote:
f5fstop wrote:Oh well; guess I'll just go alone or possibly meet up with a Jeeper friend I have in NM who said he might be interested.

Hi f5fstop,

You had mentioned you are going to be in Colorado Springs in June, are you planning a wheeling trip in this area? If so, would you mind if I joined in the fun?

I'll be camping in some out of the Wye campground off Gold Camp Road, and just doing some mild travel. One day will be Pike's Peak, not sure about the other days. Hope to meet up with Djinco for a few hours, at least to say hello. You are more than welcome to drop in and say high, or we could meet somewhere and do Pike's Peak. Not sure what other trails are in the area. However, I won't be doing any hard trails by myself.
GONE FROM THE HUMMER WORLD!
f5fstop
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: 2016 Sierra Z714x4 CC SLT

Postby USVibrant » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm

f5fstop wrote:
USVibrant wrote:
f5fstop wrote:Oh well; guess I'll just go alone or possibly meet up with a Jeeper friend I have in NM who said he might be interested.

Hi f5fstop,

You had mentioned you are going to be in Colorado Springs in June, are you planning a wheeling trip in this area? If so, would you mind if I joined in the fun?

I'll be camping in some out of the Wye campground off Gold Camp Road, and just doing some mild travel. One day will be Pike's Peak, not sure about the other days. Hope to meet up with Djinco for a few hours, at least to say hello. You are more than welcome to drop in and say high, or we could meet somewhere and do Pike's Peak. Not sure what other trails are in the area. However, I won't be doing any hard trails by myself.

Awesome! Thank you! Keep me posted. OK :up:
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby f5fstop » Wed Mar 23, 2011 8:32 pm

I will be in Ouray June 25-27, leaving for Wye Campground on the 28 and spending at least two nights there. Then heading back to Utah.

I would guess it is about five hours from Ouray over to the Springs.
GONE FROM THE HUMMER WORLD!
f5fstop
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: 2016 Sierra Z714x4 CC SLT

Previous

Return to Outdoor Pursuits