Nuggets 2010 singlet collection

Everything to do with the great outdoors

Re: Nuggets 2010 singlet collection

Postby Robo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Mark wrote:Yeah, knew I was asking for it. First time we heard one of our friends say "I need to get new swimmers" my wife and I just stared at him with blank looks on our faces. He just couldn't figure out what was wrong until we explained what swimmers meant here :lol:

We call swimmers "steamers". So every time I hear a commercial for some new microwave steamer, I gag a little

:lol:
The Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights guarantees our Freedom and our Rights. They do not protect them.
Protect your Freedom. Protect your Rights.

http://www.nraila.org
Robo
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Catch and release H3

Postby Hunner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:48 pm

What does swimmers mean in Florida??
08H3ALPHA,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola roof rack,2GoLight spots,Hunner steering rackmounts,Cranium diff guard,Bulletproof custom tierods,front longer adjust swaybar links,Hunter intake,Jamboree rack,Bilsteins fronts&rear,extended jounce,snorkle,Sy-Klone pre filter,Hutchinson beadlocks. GOT HUNNER EXtreme skids?
Hunner's Alpha
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7790
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: Like Nothing Else

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Hunner wrote:What does swimmers mean in Florida??

X2

hope it isn't ejaculated semen 8) 8) 8)
H3 Adventure. Vortec Supercharger, Custom exhaust, 4" Rancho lift with extended shackles & military wrap heavy duty rear suspension,HD Sway-A-Way torsion bars,35" MTZ's,Rock Sliders, UHF radio, Cargo Barrier,UHF ariel custom side mounted, Pioneer AVIC Nav, draw system, dual battery, 500w inverter, custom roof rack with 4 IPF 800's, custom ARB bullbar, Mile Marker V-Winch 10,000lb, snorkel with custom airbox and K & N filter, TD low profile shock plates, ARB front Air Locker
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 07 H3 Adventure

Postby Hunner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Now see I did not say that I only asked for fear of interrpolating the wrong implication. :o

Hey Nugget I was just on the phone with Jeff Moredock at Sy-Klone. I have a air pre-cleaner on the way. He said I was the first H3 application on this side of the big pond, well he really said in the US but you know how writers are! 8)
He also said this was from a little different mold. I would have said new and improved. I sometimes have been told Im from a little different mold. Im getting a little moldy after going to Galveston and running in that smelly mud.
Love the shirts!
08H3ALPHA,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola roof rack,2GoLight spots,Hunner steering rackmounts,Cranium diff guard,Bulletproof custom tierods,front longer adjust swaybar links,Hunter intake,Jamboree rack,Bilsteins fronts&rear,extended jounce,snorkle,Sy-Klone pre filter,Hutchinson beadlocks. GOT HUNNER EXtreme skids?
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Great to hear hunner..I am a bit p!ssed off that you are getting the new model...us colonials in the southern hemispere always get duded like that...northern hemisphere companies sending obsolete stock out to get rid off.....then again I guess that is how we came to be here anyway...British getting rid of their trash...lol
H3 Adventure. Vortec Supercharger, Custom exhaust, 4" Rancho lift with extended shackles & military wrap heavy duty rear suspension,HD Sway-A-Way torsion bars,35" MTZ's,Rock Sliders, UHF radio, Cargo Barrier,UHF ariel custom side mounted, Pioneer AVIC Nav, draw system, dual battery, 500w inverter, custom roof rack with 4 IPF 800's, custom ARB bullbar, Mile Marker V-Winch 10,000lb, snorkel with custom airbox and K & N filter, TD low profile shock plates, ARB front Air Locker
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 pm

Hey Nugget, Happy Australian Day!!!

Talk to some Aussie friends of my a little bit ago and they were at Outback Steakhouse (Australian themed restaurant chain here) having some beer from back home to celebrate :yup:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby Hunner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:00 pm

nugget wrote:Great to hear hunner..I am a bit p!ssed off that you are getting the new model...us colonials in the southern hemispere always get duded like that...northern hemisphere companies sending obsolete stock out to get rid off.....then again I guess that is how we came to be here anyway...British getting rid of their trash...lol

I was not going to mention that new model but I always tell it like it is. Besides I like to start trouble. 8) I guess my Mum was right, good things do come to those who wait! I'm still waiting a long time now for some good things! I think it may have been more of a better mold design for more efficient manufacturing, nah it is probably just to piss you off :lol: Im usually the guinea cause I can't wait. I guess it was my turn on this time around?
We in the colonies usually are the last to get really cool stuff or have to make it ourselves.
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:02 pm

Mark wrote:Hey Nugget, Happy Australian Day!!!

Talk to some Aussie friends of my a little bit ago and they were at Outback Steakhouse (Australian themed restaurant chain here) having some beer from back home to celebrate :yup:

Thanks Mark...big holiday down here for Australia Day..and it was a magnificent day...blue skies and hot which of course requires lots of liquid refreshment, particularly the brown ale variety!!

I spent mine in the shed re-building my drawer system!
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:04 pm

Hunner wrote:
nugget wrote:Great to hear hunner..I am a bit p!ssed off that you are getting the new model...us colonials in the southern hemispere always get duded like that...northern hemisphere companies sending obsolete stock out to get rid off.....then again I guess that is how we came to be here anyway...British getting rid of their trash...lol

I was not going to mention that new model but I always tell it like it is. Besides I like to start trouble. 8) I guess my Mum was right, good things do come to those who wait! I'm still waiting a long time now for some good things! I think it may have been more of a better mold design for more efficient manufacturing, nah it is probably just to piss you off :lol: Im usually the guinea cause I can't wait. I guess it was my turn on this time around?
We in the colonies usually are the last to get really cool stuff or have to make it ourselves.

I like the..."or have to make it ourselves", bit!
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby pohlease » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 pm

This looks like your long lost brother

2003 Redfire Metallic H2 Adventure Series
pohlease
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2003 H2

Postby Hunner » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:49 pm

What is this roast Nugget night? I never did get a response from a long lost post in the middle of some other stuff we were talking about but I found this picture again and was hoping now that we have your attention you might could tell us what you were doing there?? :lol: If we don't have "the need to know" I will understand. :yup:
I really have enjoyed your participation in the forum and our little aside conversations and similiar mod afflictions. The internet has really made this an international forum.
Thanks
Attachments
Baddag.jpg
Baddag.jpg (76.69 KiB) Viewed 3096 times
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Postby doctoroctos » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:16 am

The "guns" shirt is hilarious...
doctoroctos
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 95 H1 NA

Postby nugget » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:47 pm

Hunner wrote:What is this roast Nugget night? I never did get a response from a long lost post in the middle of some other stuff we were talking about but I found this picture again and was hoping now that we have your attention you might could tell us what you were doing there?? :lol: If we don't have "the need to know" I will understand. :yup:
I really have enjoyed your participation in the forum and our little aside conversations and similiar mod afflictions. The internet has really made this an international forum.
Thanks

Mate I have enjoyed it as well......sorry I missed replying to the pic but covert ops and all..have to kill you if I tell you!!!
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nugget » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:49 pm

hey hunner...maybe we could start our own exclusive club.."The H3 Pre-Cleaner Club".....currently only 2 people qualify as far as I know and we could keep it exclusive becasue like our pre-cleaners, we would shift out all the sh!t first! :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol:
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Hunner » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

I do believe we are on the same orbit. Your reply to my "need to know" was exactly what I was thinking you would say. :lol: :lol:
.."The H3 Pre-Cleaner Club"..... I think we have already established it! It is an international society already! That video online was awsome spewing out those wood chips! I should have asked him if it had any magnets in it? I can't wait to setup some shots of me running it in a cloud of dust. If I run the Mojave again this spring that would make some good background for shots of it. I want to try to keep up with you so I have to be published on his website, ahhh such a lofty goal. It would have come in handy on our return trip on Hwy 87 on the Bolivar Peninsula. There were insects that looked like skeeters but no drill bit on their face, woo glad for that! They were plastered all over the front of the H3. I had to powerwash them off. The filter stopped the ones that were injested but I would have loved to see the precleaner blowing them out. They won't have the guts to do that again. :yuck:
I used the shop vac before I thought to shoot pictures. They were way down in there cause my mighty 5.3L Alpha was sucking hard in that deep sand. I then used an air hose tip to blow out the rest.
Attachments
DAH_4197_resize.JPG
DAH_4197_resize.JPG (237.66 KiB) Viewed 3077 times
Hunner's Alpha
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Outdoor Pursuits