Nuggets 2010 singlet collection

Everything to do with the great outdoors

Nuggets 2010 singlet collection

Postby nugget » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:42 pm

As you know, gunner45 was crook recently and whilst extremely sick, he also took on the nagging ability of my mother, my wife, my wifes mother and my wifes mothers mother, all at once.......

The object of his concern was that I had been wearing the same "I Beat Anorexia" singlet for 4 years. As I tried to explain, this was comlpetely false, as I in fact have 4 of those singlets so I rarely was actually wearing the SAME singlet. Not to be deterred by the facts, he kept at me until I wilted and went out and got some new singlets.

Of course I retain the original but have added some new offerings for the year 2010.....cat walk models ready please....

For those who may not have see the original.....

di9.JPG
di9.JPG (146.17 KiB) Viewed 2968 times

New mo..new singlet..continuing the super body theme

New Years 2009 Dad 148 post.JPG
New Years 2009 Dad 148 post.JPG (90.34 KiB) Viewed 2967 times

destined to become a must have for all of the grey nomands touring our fair country...

nuggets singlets dementia post.JPG
nuggets singlets dementia post.JPG (83.19 KiB) Viewed 2968 times

for all of the gun enthusiasts and perfect body people!!

nuggets singlets guns post.JPG
nuggets singlets guns post.JPG (81.13 KiB) Viewed 2968 times

I am currently working on the winter collection for 2010 and in a strange way must thank gunner 45 for without his harping, these master pieces may never have seen the light of day :lol: 8) :lol:
H3 Adventure. Vortec Supercharger, Custom exhaust, 4" Rancho lift with extended shackles & military wrap heavy duty rear suspension,HD Sway-A-Way torsion bars,35" MTZ's,Rock Sliders, UHF radio, Cargo Barrier,UHF ariel custom side mounted, Pioneer AVIC Nav, draw system, dual battery, 500w inverter, custom roof rack with 4 IPF 800's, custom ARB bullbar, Mile Marker V-Winch 10,000lb, snorkel with custom airbox and K & N filter, TD low profile shock plates, ARB front Air Locker
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 07 H3 Adventure

Re: Nuggets 2010 singlet collection

Postby JGBB04 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:02 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: hows that old song go some thing like.. I'm to sexy for my shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:
JGBB04
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 2009 H3T

Postby Mark » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:14 am

Those are great :lol: :lol:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby stjames151 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:11 pm

You said "singlet" and I thought you were talking about wrestling :lol: :lol: :lol: . Thanks for not posting:
matman-beijing-wrestling-singlet.jpg
matman-beijing-wrestling-singlet.jpg (15.8 KiB) Viewed 2943 times
I finally know my calling in life! I'm an a asshole!
I feel sorry for all the soldiers and intelligence officers who over the last century have worked hard to defeat communism, only to have it elected by "choice".
stjames151
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: El Peo Chiquito

Postby nugget » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:36 pm

hahahahahahah...mate that is very close. The only thing giving that away as not being me is that it is a couple pair of socks short if you kn ow what I mean..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That is very well done by the way!! 8)
H3 Adventure. Vortec Supercharger, Custom exhaust, 4" Rancho lift with extended shackles & military wrap heavy duty rear suspension,HD Sway-A-Way torsion bars,35" MTZ's,Rock Sliders, UHF radio, Cargo Barrier,UHF ariel custom side mounted, Pioneer AVIC Nav, draw system, dual battery, 500w inverter, custom roof rack with 4 IPF 800's, custom ARB bullbar, Mile Marker V-Winch 10,000lb, snorkel with custom airbox and K & N filter, TD low profile shock plates, ARB front Air Locker
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby stjames151 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:50 pm

nugget wrote:hahahahahahah...mate that is very close. The only thing giving that away as not being me is that it is a couple pair of socks short if you kn ow what I mean..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couple-a-socks. GOTCHA!
matman-beijing-wrestling-singlet copy.jpg
matman-beijing-wrestling-singlet copy.jpg (16.61 KiB) Viewed 2931 times
I finally know my calling in life! I'm an a asshole!
I feel sorry for all the soldiers and intelligence officers who over the last century have worked hard to defeat communism, only to have it elected by "choice".
stjames151
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: El Peo Chiquito

Postby Seth » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Nice collection of shirts you got there. I take it you are a fan of the sleeveless top?

Why do you call them singlets? Why shirt or tank top?
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby beavis » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:30 am

ROTFLMAO!

thanks for the laugh Nugget, I needed that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:51 am

stjames151 wrote:
nugget wrote:hahahahahahah...mate that is very close. The only thing giving that away as not being me is that it is a couple pair of socks short if you kn ow what I mean..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Couple-a-socks. GOTCHA!

length is about right :lol: 8) :lol:
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 am

Seth wrote:Nice collection of shirts you got there. I take it you are a fan of the sleeveless top?

Why do you call them singlets? Why shirt or tank top?

Always been singlets in Aussie..originally they were an Undershirt...not sure why they are called that...we are probably too lazy to say sleevles shirt!!
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:01 am

stjames151 wrote:

Couple-a-socks. GOTCHA!

Was in Hong Kong having a suit custom made and the Chinese tailor very politely asked me if I "dressed" to the left or the right....I told not to worry and just make the pants baggy in both knees :lol: :lol: :lol:
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:53 pm

nugget wrote:length is about right :lol: 8) :lol:

Just not to scale right :lol:

The other one that always threw me IIRC when my friends would say it was whatever you call a swim suit. What do you guys call them?
Mark

Postby nugget » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:10 pm

swims suits have a million names here...

swimmers, togs, bathers, cosi
Surfers wear board shorts or boardies

Speedo wearers most commonly are wearing budgie smugglers (emu smugglers in my case!!), dick togs, dick stickers 8) 8)
nugget
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Robo » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 pm

Mark wrote:The other one that always threw me IIRC when my friends would say it was whatever you call a swim suit. What do you guys call them?

nugget wrote:swims suits have a million names here...
Speedo wearers most commonly are wearing budgie smugglers (emu smugglers in my case!!), dick togs, dick stickers 8) 8)

DAMMIT MARK! :x You had to ask didn't you :yuck: :yuck:

budgie smugglers :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Constitution of the United States of America and the Bill of Rights guarantees our Freedom and our Rights. They do not protect them.
Protect your Freedom. Protect your Rights.

http://www.nraila.org
Robo
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Catch and release H3

Postby Mark » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Yeah, knew I was asking for it. First time we heard one of our friends say "I need to get new swimmers" my wife and I just stared at him with blank looks on our faces. He just couldn't figure out what was wrong until we explained what swimmers meant here :lol:
Mark

Next

Return to Outdoor Pursuits