New to forum

How you built it

Re: New to forum

Postby Mark » Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:55 am

Sorry to hear about the tree, that sucks. You could either use PhotoStream to get the photos onto your computer for posting or just plug it in and copied them off the phone to the hard drive manually.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby 58bisc » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Problem is the laptop died before the camera did... I use my iPad and iPhone for everything now. Just can't figure out how to post pictures from them yet...

Did 80 miles of turning twisting mountain roads in a snow storm with 6 inches on the ground with the H3 today. I just love driving the H3 in fresh snow. I can't explain it, but it is a blast!
Red 06, hood stripe, red & black leather interior, tow package, Monsoon radio, iPod jack, body lift, Tbar crank, Bilstein f & r shocks, extended bump stops, air horn, fender flares w/splash guards, 35 tires, touring exhaust, H3 tips, AirDoc's intake, K&N filter, tune, UCP, diff skid, engine coil spring delete, ported throttle body, ladder, Thor bumper/bull bar, 12,500 winch, dual batteries, Tmax controller, KC lights, color grille, shock skids, rock sliders, roof rack
58bisc
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2006 Hummer H3

Postby Mark » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:32 pm

After almost 7 years of ownership in two H3s I have yet to get to drive mine in the snow :(

Been a passenger in Bebe's in the snow though, does that count :D
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Previous

Return to Builds