Hatfield & McCoy's Ivy Branch Trail

Video Library

Postby Mark » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 am

Here are a few shorter clips from our trip to the Hatfield & McCoy trail systems Ivy Branch Trail in WV. Hope to get some time to put the full thing together soon.

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/BkZaAyawuOc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/BkZaAyawuOc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/8HPf_P8kHeo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/8HPf_P8kHeo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/CU7Lq_2gxLo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/CU7Lq_2gxLo?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/rZgMCjrnRaY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/rZgMCjrnRaY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/71RWwkPwDXM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/71RWwkPwDXM?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/sZzOvJYvRZc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/sZzOvJYvRZc?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Hatfield & McCoy's Ivy Branch Trail

Postby big2dabank » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:03 am

Looks like a great trip., but definitely some tight spots. Now that Dylan is done with surgery for a while, we need some wheeling time. I got some wheeling time this weekend, but got stuck in some muck going fishing behind my house. LOL. I've run through this spot hundreds of times, but the rainfall this year has been crazy and its like jello pudding mixed with sand. I got stuck so bad it took a skid steer and a dodge 3500 to pull me out. We almost got the skid steer stuck and buried it to the top of the tracks trying to get me out. :lol:

IMG_1984.jpg
IMG_1984.jpg (150.65 KiB) Viewed 2183 times
BIG2DABANK
05 H2 SUT, Desert Sand

big2dabank
Chapter Vice President - Florida

Vehicle: 05 H2 SUT

Postby Mark » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:05 pm

There were a few real tight spots. I love the different aspect the GoPro on the rear fender gives.

Man, you got her in there good. Glad to hear Dylan is all done for a while, how is he doing? Probably going to be hitting Ocala on the second if you are interested.
Mark

Postby big2dabank » Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Dylan is doing awesome, just two more weeks in a cast to recover from his heel surgery. August 2nd would be awesome, pretty sure we can make that, have not been in the ONF for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BIG2DABANK
05 H2 SUT, Desert Sand

big2dabank

Vehicle: 05 H2 SUT

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:20 pm

I have done very little wheeling in FL the past year, time to get back out there. Will touch base in the next week or so about the 2nd and if anybody else is interested let me know.
Mark

Postby Mark » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:35 pm

Here is the full day of Ivy Branch, at least what I got video of.

[video]<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/P7dq91in6nI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/P7dq91in6nI?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>[/video]
Mark

Return to Video Library