armored vehicle compilation video

Video Library

armored vehicle compilation video

Postby WGTactical » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:38 pm

This is a video that has highlights from other vids we've made. My H1 wagon is being worked on now, and will be part of future videos out here at the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0GjveUFrxU
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2002 H1 Wagon

Re: armored vehicle compilation video

Postby USVibrant » Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:37 am

WGTactical wrote:This is a video that has highlights from other vids we've made. My H1 wagon is being worked on now, and will be part of future videos out here at the shop.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0GjveUFrxU

SWEET! 8)
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby Seth » Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:36 pm

Holy crap, those are some sick armored rigs. The clip of blowing up that car was awesome. I didn't know it was legal to own a tank or to have ordinances like that. Would be very cool to blow stuff up like that. 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby ccbon » Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 am

That looks like FUN! Should I consult with Treadlightly before placing an order?
72 Chevelle station wagon
72 Honda Z600 coupe
05 Nacra 4.5
09 H3 - ARB,Bilstein,BFG,DeFelice,FireStick,Garmin,GM under carriage & sliders,Gobi,HalGuard,Hi-Lift,Hunner,KM2,K & N,Midland,Optima,PIAA,Pro Comp,Purple Cranium,Rust-Oleum,Thule,Viair,Warn,Wyeth Scott,and Super Z by scc
ccbon
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 09 H3

Postby WGTactical » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:50 am

Glad you guys enjoyed it. The explosions were from the use of "tannerite" which is a binary explosive set off by a rifle. Cheap and legal to buy and safe to use. Since tannerite is the name usually associated with the mixture of ammonium nitrate and powdered aluminum, I call it that too. If you're interested, contact sureshottargets.com for the best deal on the stuff. (dont forget to tell him who sent you)

The vehicles were all done here at my shop, and I do that kind of thing as a hobby...now I'm doing work on the H1 wagon. Looking for that military/civi hybrid look :lol:
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 am

WGTactical wrote:Glad you guys enjoyed it. The explosions were from the use of "tannerite" which is a binary explosive set off by a rifle. Cheap and legal to buy and safe to use. Since tannerite is the name usually associated with the mixture of ammonium nitrate and powdered aluminum, I call it that too. If you're interested, contact sureshottargets.com for the best deal on the stuff. (dont forget to tell him who sent you)

The vehicles were all done here at my shop, and I do that kind of thing as a hobby...now I'm doing work on the H1 wagon. Looking for that military/civi hybrid look :lol:

I could purchase this rife? I would love to blow up mindless people vehicles, sounding the horn as warning "Get out of your vehicle." :lol: Aim, Fire. Boom!

The other day, all in one day. I am driving to work, and I am behind this clown who is in a truck. He is mindless, because of lightweight items in the back of his truck, the movement of the wind is picking these light items out of the back of it and carrying it towards me, cardboard boxes & huge plastic sheets, which were timidating in themselves, I am dodging, hoping there is enough room to swing to the right/left without slaming into another car and hoping this unclear plastic would not lay to rest on my windsheild, there is no way I could see had this happened, there would have been a pileup on the highway.

Then as I am heading home after a day at the office, I am travelling in the fast lane on the highway, this clown is in the lane next to me, I seen him look in his side mirror before exchanging lanes, the lane I am in. I am there! He begins moving over even though. I had no time to toot my horn at him, but rather focus on not clipping his tail end hard.

The rifle would eliminate mindless minds from driving-destroying their vehicles, I would could be little Ms. Eliminator! "Its just a fantasy, OH, OH, it is not the real thing OH OH. (lyrics to a song)
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Postby WGTactical » Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:13 pm

I hear ya USVibrant :lol:

I get behind the same crazies too, and every year there seems to be more and more. As far as the rifle, you can use anything from .223 and up to set this stuff off. Also, he has a mixture called "rimfire magnum" that can be set off by slower moving projectiles. It's fun stuff, even a 1/2lb dose paper cup! There's tons of youtube videos on it, but there's nothing like being there 8)
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 am

WGTactical wrote:I hear ya USVibrant :lol:

I get behind the same crazies too, and every year there seems to be more and more. As far as the rifle, you can use anything from .223 and up to set this stuff off. Also, he has a mixture called "rimfire magnum" that can be set off by slower moving projectiles. It's fun stuff, even a 1/2lb dose paper cup! There's tons of youtube videos on it, but there's nothing like being there 8)

I will have to catch the videos on youtube on the downside, very interesting stuff. When shooting it, does the rifle have a pretty big kick back?

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Postby WGTactical » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:48 am

We had a rare treat this weekend when we were selected for the site to shoot a teaser trailer for a movie based on the book Lights Out written by David Crawford. There were cast members from the hit TV series The Walking Dead as well as other talent and a ton of technical resources on hand. As expected, the Zombie Killer was a huge hit with the 100+ people in attendance including these guys 8) Feel free to check out the links for the progress of the movie :up:
L-R David Crawford, myself and Travis Fox
LIGHTS OUT - YouTube

Theodus Crane - IMDb
Daniel Thomas May - IMDb

https://www.facebook.com/LightsOutSaga
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:49 am

Very cool 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby WGTactical » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:36 pm

Thank you. Here's one of our hotrods...
http://youtu.be/FZ23Qlu8SQk
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:46 am

Nice footage they gave you. That sure sounds healthy 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby WGTactical » Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Here's a short vid where I'm pushing it a bit :lol:

http://youtu.be/GS6XhCOFr3g
WGTactical
Trail Novice