Looking for a trailmate in LV this weekend June 25, 2006

Welcome & Introductions

Looking for a trailmate in LV this weekend June 25, 2006

Postby eseedman » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:26 pm

I am going on a dealer trip (The OC, Califonia) to Vegas this weekend, but the trails that they have chosen seem pretty tame, at best. They are planning on running the same trails on Saturday, and Sunday, and running boards "can stay on".

If anyone wants to get together for a early morning Sunday till noon on the local trails, I would love to make some plans. I have NO idea of what trails to run. Hopefully one that requires running boards to be removed.

If you want my cell number, please drop me a note with your email, and I will send it to you.

Thanks

Eric
Keep the shinny side up!!!

Eric
eseedman
New User
New User

Postby PhilD » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:47 pm

Welcome to the forum Eric.

I know one person from Vegas will actually be in Texas this weekend, but I'm sure there must be others out there?
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member

Re: Looking for a trailmate in LV this weekend June 25, 2006

Postby Bondage » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:50 pm

eseedman wrote:I am going on a dealer trip (The OC, Califonia) to Vegas this weekend, but the trails that they have chosen seem pretty tame, at best. They are planning on running the same trails on Saturday, and Sunday, and running boards "can stay on".

If anyone wants to get together for a early morning Sunday till noon on the local trails, I would love to make some plans. I have NO idea of what trails to run. Hopefully one that requires running boards to be removed.

If you want my cell number, please drop me a note with your email, and I will send it to you.

Thanks

Eric

Hey Eric! If this is the trip to Red Rock, PM JeffB and see if he's still going! Jeff's a very cool guy and good member of our group here! :lol: Unfortunately, I don't know any trails in Vegas - but there are plenty of Vegas members here who might!

You mentioned wanting to see more of the hills at Rowher.....wanna stop by this way on your trip home? :lol: 8)
Bond. James Bond.
Bondage
Trail Master
Trail Master

Location: SoCal, Rome, Paris, London, Athens, Cairo, Madrid, Caracas, Beruit, Berlin, Moscow & Kingston
Vehicle: BLACK H2

Postby Rod » Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:54 pm

Hi there Eric. Good to see you!

As discussed at dinner, I'm headed to Texas this weekend to run with the crew down there. If I wasn't you can bet I'd be here climbing mountains with you.

Perhaps a better idea than you coming to Vegas is to go to Texas? ;)
Rod
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: '99 HMC4 | '05 SUT

Postby eseedman » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:23 pm

PhilD wrote:Welcome to the forum Eric.

I know one person from Vegas will actually be in Texas this weekend, but I'm sure there must be others out there?

Thanks, I will keep my fingers crossed for anyone to join us.

Eric
eseedman
New User
New User

Postby eseedman » Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:37 pm

Rod wrote:Hi there Eric. Good to see you!

As discussed at dinner, I'm headed to Texas this weekend to run with the crew down there. If I wasn't you can bet I'd be here climbing mountains with you.

Perhaps a better idea than you coming to Vegas is to go to Texas? ;)

Keep me in mind for the next run in LV. No way am I going to Texas for a run though. With the gas mileage, it is probably cheaper to just buy an H2 in Tx, and sell it at the end of the run.

Eric
eseedman
New User
New User

Postby PhilD » Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:44 pm

eseedman wrote:With the gas mileage, it is probably cheaper to just buy an H2 in Tx, and sell it at the end of the run.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would of course depend on how much damage you do it though ;)
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member

Postby 2-H2's » Thu Jun 22, 2006 8:06 pm

PhilD wrote:
eseedman wrote:With the gas mileage, it is probably cheaper to just buy an H2 in Tx, and sell it at the end of the run.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

That would of course depend on how much damage you do it though ;)

Gas in F'burg is $2.65-$2.73 a gallon ... :o
2-H2's
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: '05 SUT

Postby PhilD » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:02 pm

2-h2's wrote:Gas in F'burg is $2.65-$2.73 a gallon ... :o
$2.49 down here today. But if high priced gas is the extent of the damage I do over the weekend, I'll be happy :yup:
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Jeff B » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:37 pm

Hey Eric... I'm leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow around noon from your area. Send me a PM
Jeff B
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Postby edspad » Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:42 pm

Hi Eric
How did your weekend run go? sorry about not seeing your post on the 20th. there is plenty to do outside of vegas from mild to wild. anytime your coming down this way Pm me and maybe we could hook up,There is a few of us here in vegas if im booked maybe someone else is not? always looking for another fireside story.
edspad
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: H3

Postby Toots » Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:49 am

edspad wrote:Hi Eric
How did your weekend run go? sorry about not seeing your post on the 20th. there is plenty to do outside of vegas from mild to wild. anytime your coming down this way Pm me and maybe we could hook up,There is a few of us here in vegas if im booked maybe someone else is not? always looking for another fireside story.

You would like Eric, Edspad. He reminds me of, well, YOU!! :lol: Just plain fun! :yup: :)
Toots
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: FJ TRD SE

Postby eseedman » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:20 am

Toots wrote:
edspad wrote:Hi Eric

You would like Eric, Edspad. He reminds me of, well, YOU!! :lol: Just plain fun! :yup: :)[/quote

Thanks for the note. We ended up going with Bondage Friday in Rowher which made the trip. He really knows these trails!!!! The Vegas part, was serene, but beautiful in Red Rock. I will post earlier next time for more adventure.

Eric
eseedman
New User
New User

Postby Bondage » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:50 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...I dunno. Eric and Edspad running wild on the outskirts of Lost Wages? :o The place would never be the same! :lol: ;)
Bond. James Bond.
Bondage
Trail Master
Trail Master

Location: SoCal, Rome, Paris, London, Athens, Cairo, Madrid, Caracas, Beruit, Berlin, Moscow & Kingston
Vehicle: BLACK H2

Return to Welcome