Hello Everyone from Orlando FL

Welcome & Introductions

Hello Everyone from Orlando FL

Postby H2 Dude » Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:20 am

Hi everyone, my name is Randy Linnemann. I bought my 03 H2 Adventure in august 2003 and we are in love with it. The ride, the feel, the go anywhere ability. I loved my 83 Toyota FJ60 but the H2 is a real piece of machinery. They are the ones to break down that doesnt mean the H1 has a problem because its awesome also, but on every dealer rally we went on, the H1s were the ones that hydrolocked, caught on fire or ripped the front suspension out with a flat tire. BUT I would still LOVE TO OWN ONE also. Mine is a daily driver now with 140 k wonderful miles. She still has the "way too expensive wheels" that Hummer of Orlando installed, along with the stainless cat back exhaust and Volante air intake. I added an air raid, replaced the Superchips tuner with the Diablo Sport. Maxewd the height with the factory suspension and added Bilsteins but I can still tuck her in my garage and most parking garages, fold down ft brush guard, HID headlamps, Getting ready to add Piaa ft & rear flood lights. Nitto Dune Grappler 35/11.50/17 street tires and Toyo 37/13.50.17 mud tires.

We bought a body shop from my father in 1982 and now with our son working there we are into the 3rd generation and more than doubled the size. WE Primarily do insurance repairs but then fill in with everything from motorcycles to motor homes, lawn furniture to refrigerators, custom paint to restorations and mechanical and glass work :D see it at http://www.pinecastleautobody.com
H2 Dude
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2003 Hummer H2

Re: Hello Everyone from Orlando FL

Postby Mark » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:17 am

Glad to see you made it on Randy. Looking forward to getting a chance to meet on the trails soon.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Hello Everyone from Orlando FL

Postby clean slate » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:05 pm

Welcome! Nice rig. :D
clean slate
Club Vice President
Club Vice President