New Member...AGAIN!!

Welcome & Introductions

New Member...AGAIN!!

Postby MSHax » Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:12 am

Hello everyone....Again,

I say again because I originally signed up back in April of last year. Time to get back into the mix, so here's my intro (for those who don't know me).

Hired nerd by day, Extreme sports nut by night. Own Hummer #3; 1st was a H2, sold it to buy an H1, realized the novelty wears off VERY quickly when you actually drive them often, sold the H1 for another H2. My Current H2 is a 2003, so far I've done some mild mods; 4" lift kit, rims and tires, stereo, HID lights, Whipple Supercharger, shift kit, random other little stuff. I'm about to embark on stage 2 of my toy, thinking something in the range of 6+ lift, larger tires, final drive gears, etc.. At this stage in my life, and my H2s lift, I'm starting to think I need to STOP wheeling it. As she gets up there in age, and milage, I'm starting to think it's best to create a functional work of art. Go with the "pretty parts", but actually use it if needed. This is my commute vehicle so I have to find a balance of functional and show, to far in either direction and I will lose the ability to drive her every day to work.

Figured I'd get online and see what some others are doing, have done, and get some opinions. Only problem I see is that as Hummers die out, so do the owners, there are very very few active people online when it comes to Hummers, and I have a feeling I'll be talking to the same 4-5 people, just in different places on the net.

Look forward to chatting with everyone.
MSHax
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2003 H2

Re: New Member...AGAIN!!

Postby Mark » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:42 pm

Welcome again. Your old handle should still be active. We used to have a member down here that ran a 9 inch lift and 40s on his H2 which he used to travel around the country hauling a show booth from convention to convention. While it can be functional it's also going to have it's draw backs.

The manufacturer might have died but the vehicles didn't So as we see some people that bought them new move on as they buy different vehicles because they can't get a Hummer you will also people buying those used vehicles and joining in on the conversations.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: New Member...AGAIN!!

Postby MSHax » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Yeah I thought my handle would be active too, I even searched my emails and found the activation email from when I first signed up. No big deal, I signed up again with the same username anyway :p
MSHax
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2003 H2

Return to Welcome