Hi Folks....

Welcome & Introductions

Hi Folks....

Postby MrRoadWarrior » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:30 am

I am the proud owner of my second H3....this time I bought a used '06, Black/Black that I plan to do some moderate projects to. It is pretty much stock right now. New Brushguard, Rigid lights front and back, some other stuff already on the way.

Just moved back to the US from three years in Asia...will be relocating to Houston very soon, so Houstonian Hummer Addicts, feel free to contact me...be down there around Christmas time. I'm not a highly experienced off-roader, but have done a little. Kind of medium level of experience mechanically, but some of the stuff here is impressive at least. Previously, I had a Chevy Avalanche that was moderately modded...nothing too dramatic.

I'm looking more to create a solid, comfortable but capable executive vehicle that I can also use to get out of Houston on a stormy day with my loved ones if necessary. Not a street queen, but a quietly capable vehicle that feels comfortable on the street most of the time.

Hope to see you around the forums and forgive me if I ask some basic questions at first. I promise to learn fast.....
MrRoadWarrior
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: '06 H3, Black on Black

Re: Hi Folks....

Postby Mark » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:14 am

Welcome to HXC and congratulations on your second H3 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Hi Folks....

Postby Bellvis » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Welcome to HXC! 8)
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Return to Welcome