i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Welcome & Introductions

i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Hummergurl » Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:14 pm

:wall: how do I put a picture on my profile?
HUMMER........ LIKE NOTHING ELSE
User avatar
Hummergurl
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Kentucky
Vehicle: 2006 H3

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Mark » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Click on the "User Control Panel" link above. From that page click the "Profile" tab then on the menu to the left click "Edit Avatar" link. From there you can choose a file and uploaded it or post a link to it. Don't forget, you will need to stay within some size limitations though. Hope that helps.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
User avatar
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida
 
Posts: 15131
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:42 pm
Location: Orlando FL
Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Hummergurl » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Mark wrote:Click on the "User Control Panel" link above. From that page click the "Profile" tab then on the menu to the left click "Edit Avatar" link. From there you can choose a file and uploaded it or post a link to it. Don't forget, you will need to stay within some size limitations though. Hope that helps.

THANKS I'M FIXING TO TRY. :-)
HUMMER........ LIKE NOTHING ELSE
User avatar
Hummergurl
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Kentucky
Vehicle: 2006 H3

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby USVibrant » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:09 am

Please post a picture! You may have to edit it, meaning adjust the stretch/skew and/or attributes this program is in Windows Picture/Fax viewer to get the adjustment you need so it will upload. I do not know if that is the problem, but more than likely??? I had it. :wall:

Before I sound appear rude, please read my post, in reply to your comment with the girl made her Hummer an unique pink, not too much, but sweet looking.

I look forward to seeing a picture!
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
User avatar
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 589
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:46 pm
Location: CO
Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Hummergurl » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:49 pm

USVibrant wrote:Please post a picture! You may have to edit it, meaning adjust the stretch/skew and/or attributes this program is in Windows Picture/Fax viewer to get the adjustment you need so it will upload. I do not know if that is the problem, but more than likely??? I had it. :wall:

Before I sound appear rude, please read my post, in reply to your comment with the girl made her Hummer an unique pink, not too much, but sweet looking.

I look forward to seeing a picture!

I know I'm not stupid but my iphone will not let upload a picture. Omg I feel dum lol
HUMMER........ LIKE NOTHING ELSE
User avatar
Hummergurl
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Kentucky
Vehicle: 2006 H3

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby beavis » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:11 pm

I find this site very helpful to make avatars out of...

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Hummergurl » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:40 pm

beavis wrote:I find this site very helpful to make avatars out of...

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

thanks for the advice but i tried that and it told me that it didn't accept it cause it?????? help :( nothing that i try works....... :cry:
HUMMER........ LIKE NOTHING ELSE
User avatar
Hummergurl
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Kentucky
Vehicle: 2006 H3

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby beavis » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:45 pm

Hummergurl wrote:
beavis wrote:I find this site very helpful to make avatars out of...

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

thanks for the advice but i tried that and it told me that it didn't accept it cause it?????? help :( nothing that i try works....... :cry:


make sure when you make the avatar, that it is sized small enough to meet HXC specifications. (120 x 120)

If you use my link, the FIRST thing you must do is type in 120 instead of 200 for the avatar size....
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby beavis » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:10 pm

1) Click on link:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

2) Change size:

Set the avatar size to 120

3) Choose photo

4) Select "resize"

5) Select top, center or bottom crop and then download this picture now

6) It will save it to your download as something like: phpFMapIb_c3PM.jpg

7) Go to HXC user control panel

8) Select Edit avatar

9) Select choose file

10) Select downloads

11) choose file, in my case its phpFMapIb_c3PM.jpg

12) Hit submit on HXC profile page, and thats it!, it should post your avatar.....
User avatar
beavis
Trail Master
Trail Master
 
Posts: 7770
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:10 pm
Vehicle: Spyder Kar

Re: i don't know how to put my picture on my profile ..

Postby Hummergurl » Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:48 pm

beavis wrote:1) Click on link:

http://www.shrinkpictures.com/create-avatar/

2) Change size:

Set the avatar size to 120

3) Choose photo

4) Select "resize"

5) Select top, center or bottom crop and then download this picture now

6) It will save it to your download as something like: phpFMapIb_c3PM.jpg

7) Go to HXC user control panel

8) Select Edit avatar

9) Select choose file

10) Select downloads

11) choose file, in my case its phpFMapIb_c3PM.jpg

12) Hit submit on HXC profile page, and thats it!, it should post your avatar.....



thanks i did it lol
HUMMER........ LIKE NOTHING ELSE
User avatar
Hummergurl
Club Member
Club Member
 
Posts: 138
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:44 am
Location: Kentucky
Vehicle: 2006 H3


Return to Welcome

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest