Noob from Ct

Welcome & Introductions

Noob from Ct

Postby Midnight_H3 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:14 pm

Hi, my name is Mark, I'm from western ct, and a total noob when it comes to hummers. I just purchased a 06 Hummer H3 5spd adventure package. I've been a Vw owner my whole life but needed a change. Hopefully I can find some other owners locally and be able to do some "adventuring" LOL....... Was wondering if there's any new England region gtg's....
Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 06 Hummer H3

Re: Noob from Ct

Postby Midnight_H3 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:17 pm

Forgot the ride...LOL..

Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Welcome to HXC and congratulations on the H3 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby clean slate » Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Just a couple of fun toys there!
I think Manny is around your area. He is on here from time to time.
This is the website he keeps up:
http://www.serious4x4.com/
clean slate
Club Vice President
Club Vice President

Vehicle: 2007 h3

Postby Seth » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 pm

Welcome to HXC! Great looking ride.
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby Midnight_H3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:18 pm

Thanks guys,

Looking to do some nods and will be searching the forums and asking some questions in the near future.... Also really interested in any events going on soon... Just don't want to go out alone in case I get into trouble or something breaks....
Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Midnight_H3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:19 pm

Here's a better picture too!

Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Midnight_H3 wrote:Hi, my name is Mark, I'm from western ct, and a total noob when it comes to hummers. I just purchased a 06 Hummer H3 5spd adventure package. I've been a Vw owner my whole life but needed a change. Hopefully I can find some other owners locally and be able to do some "adventuring" LOL....... Was wondering if there's any new England region gtg's....

Welcome Midnight_H3!

Do not be concerned with being a total noob when it comes to Hummers-you will learn a lot through HXC and am confident you will meet some Hummer owner's locally for adventure.

I have to tell you, you do not appear to be a noob in the least-check out my post. You will be grabbing your head and saying 'this woman is all messed up inside.' The NOOb who will probably forever be a legend with HXC. YIKES! After all there is only one of me, thank god-uh guy's and gal's.
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby Midnight_H3 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks USVibrant... I've been looking around the forums a lot and don't see much happening around my parts. Looking to go wheeling with some more experienced people incase I get into trouble.... I've been going out a lot on my own but don't really snap to much for fear of being stranded.... Don't really know too many others with vehicles capable of getting where I go... Or drivers with enough balls (or lack of intelligence) LOL....
Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 pm

Midnight_H3 wrote:Thanks USVibrant... I've been looking around the forums a lot and don't see much happening around my parts. Looking to go wheeling with some more experienced people incase I get into trouble.... I've been going out a lot on my own but don't really snap to much for fear of being stranded.... Don't really know too many others with vehicles capable of getting where I go... Or drivers with enough balls (or lack of intelligence) LOL....

I think it more of lack of intelligence-never knew any wheeler with out enough :where: balls.

Not a good idea, I agree, to wheel alone-anything can happen.

Have you tried a search in your area, I know here in Colorado there is CHO :( (rather not explain for the sad face) and many jeep clubs. Yes, I said jeep clubs-just make sure if you enter one of these clubs, tread very lightly-us Hummer owners are really not liked much. At least this has been my experience, athough, I have changed a couple of minds, which hopefully in time will spread like a virus???????

I wish you success and appreciate your avid enthusiasm!
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Noob from Ct

Postby NEfirewood » Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:54 pm

Midnight_H3 wrote:Hi, my name is Mark, I'm from western ct, and a total noob when it comes to hummers. I just purchased a 06 Hummer H3 5spd adventure package. I've been a Vw owner my whole life but needed a change. Hopefully I can find some other owners locally and be able to do some "adventuring" LOL....... Was wondering if there's any new England region gtg's....

Hi midnight! I am out in western mass and a lot of times I go out wheeling with my local 4x4 club. I have the only hummer in the group so I get lonely sometimes. If you're ever interested in a ride then let me know!
NEfirewood
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: 2005 Hummer H2

Re: Re: Noob from Ct

Postby Midnight_H3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:47 pm

NEfirewood wrote:

Hi midnight! I am out in western mass and a lot of times I go out wheeling with my local 4x4 club. I have the only hummer in the group so I get lonely sometimes. If you're ever interested in a ride then let me know!

Where abouts? I'm about an hour south of great barrington.... I don't mind the drive to meet up for some fun..... Does your local club have a forum or site? Definitely would be interested...
Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Midnight_H3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 pm

More pics out alone...... LOL.....

Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Mon Aug 01, 2011 1:00 pm

Looks like you had a good time 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby Midnight_H3 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Thanks..... Yeah we had a blast.. looking at going farther in those trails with another vehicle.... Just in case :-)
Midnight_H3
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Next

Return to Welcome