Introducing, Michelle P from GM Customer Service

Welcome & Introductions

Re: Introducing, Michelle P from GM Customer Service

Postby USVibrant » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:44 am

tomp wrote:Michelle - we are all very upset with GM for killing the brand. Please explain how they are going to improve on that? Sending me suggestions to buy other cars is a slap in the face. Why can't GM throw in a new fuel efficient diesel engine and bring the brand back. This would easily satisy everyone.

Hi Tomp,

While I am indeed upset for GM killing the Hummer brand, my anger goes much deeper then this, which I am not going to allow myself to go into the whole spill again, mainly because it just does not matter at this point. It is what it is and in my mind 'deal with it or get rid of it',' which I choose to deal with it, not getting rid of my King.

I will be quite surprised if Michelle even answers your question. I feel like love, if there is no action behind it then it quite dead, meaning nothing. Customer Service, is similar-if there is not action behind it, than it too is dead, meaning nothing.

I surely know from my own experience with GM there is no Customer Service. In addition, to the what is being displayed here by someone who claims to a Customer Service Rep of GM. Where is the action?

In mind, currently, she is too busy questioning Mark, with Mark's post on April 06, which is quite legit. Instead of worrying about what Mark is saying, I, would personally, show Mark some
action
as to who I say I am, rather than sitting on my fingers and spinning around. :lol:

I would reply to Sewie, big2dabank, djinco, HummBeBe, and USVibrant (myself), and then I might consider questioning Mark's stand with the club. He has nothing prove, she does! Stand behind the company work for!

I got to go before my anger blazes out of control again! BAM!
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby djinco » Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:54 pm

The real question I have is this: Why would GM spend a single cent of money to provide "customer service" on our Hummers when many of our vehicles are beyond warranty ?

- There is no way that GM will bring the Hummer back.
- GM has bent-over to appease the anti off-road groups
- Given that the US Govt has proven that they control GM

That said and agreed to;
Why would GM Customer Service be interested in any of the Hummer forums?

This defies logic.
Cheers, Doug
Colorado Springs

I am sorry that everyone cannot have a Hummer, some folks must drive a Jeep or a Toyota.
djinco
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: H3

Postby f5fstop » Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:35 pm

GM didn't bend over for the anti off road crowd, hell they probably not sure who they are.
The Hummer was killed because it was NOT selling in high enough numbers, was not making money, and GM was too damn broke to redesign the H2 or finish the H4.

As I have said before, and will say again, 95 percent of Hummers never went off road and that population of purchasers has jumped to cross-overs, vans, etc. Their hummer toys are gone or going. :wall:
GONE FROM THE HUMMER WORLD!
f5fstop
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: 2016 Sierra Z714x4 CC SLT

Postby BigK » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:20 pm

Tell GM to sell Hummer back to AM General instead of sitting on it. They're a willing buyer, they have the money and they have the manufacturing capacity.

Oh right, GM wouldn't want a razor powered H3 based truck out on the market before GM gets their own light truck plug in hybrid on the market. That would be embarrassing wouldn't it.

I think the GM stooges are a few years too late. I'm not buying another GM product in my lifetime. Duramax pickup? Screw that, I'll get a Cummins ram.

I hope GM chokes on the Volt.
1998 AM General Model 90 HMCO
BigK
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 1998 H1 HMCO 6.5 TD

Previous

Return to Welcome