Introducing, Michelle P from GM Customer Service

Welcome & Introductions

Introducing, Michelle P from GM Customer Service

Postby GMCustomerService » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:39 am

I hope that everyone on the forum is doing well this Wednesday morning.

I would like to introduce myself as a Customer Assistance Representative from the GM Social Media group. The GM Social Media team is responsible for scanning over sixty forums, including this one, in order to provide customer service to those who utilize them. While we are not able to provide technical assistance, we are able to help in terms of customer assistance. This would include interacting with the customer in hopes that we can reach some kind of resolution together. We are looking forward to assisting those with concerns on the site. I can understand and appreciate you wanting to ensure that this is a legitimate outreach from General Motors. We are eager to be joining this online community and hope that we are able to provide some assistance here.

Thank you,
Michelle P., GM Customer Service
GMCustomerService
New User
New User

Re: Introducing, Michelle P from GM Customer Service

Postby BigK » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:02 am

This has to be a troll.... :lol:
1998 AM General Model 90 HMCO
BigK
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 1998 H1 HMCO 6.5 TD

Postby Bellvis » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:31 am

Hmmmm, Welcome I think. :duh:
Miss you Rich! Thank's for all the memories!
Bellvis
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: The Boobicon

Postby H3-ING » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:34 am

Her name is Tricia where she has posted at HF and CHO :duh:
H3-ING
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha Off-Road

Postby Sewie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:48 pm

H3-ING wrote:Her name is Tricia where she has posted at HF and CHO :duh:

Notice she said she was part of a team. Not saying it's legit, but a lot of companies (mine included) have social media teams that scour forums, blogs, etc. interacting with customers and providing assistance and information.

All that said, GM killed the Hummer brand. A little late to be showing up on the forums don't you think. And exactly what kind of assistance are they going to provide? :duh:
Sewie
Trail Master
Trail Master

Vehicle: '74 EB

Postby Mark » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Like Sewie said many companies do have social media teams and I have worked with people from Hummer's team when they had one. I also agree with Sewie that it's seems too little too late especially when I continually get mailers from GM trying to get me to buy a different GM vehicle after they killed the brand I loved.

That being said, welcome to HXC and hopefully you can be of assistance to some of our members. If you want to put them at easy to your being legit or not either post here or send me a PM with the location you are posting from and I will try to confirm.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby big2dabank » Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm

The social outreach to Hummer owners is way pass due and unfortunately is exactly as was said earlier "too little, too late". We have been hung out to dry just like the Hummer brand. I have been a loyal GM customer and have owned over $250,000 worth of GM vehicles and I can assure you my wife's 2008 GMC Acadia was the last GM product I will ever own. I was even ready to purchase the Hummer Hx as soon as it became available. I was further insulted by the letter I receveid from GM trying to comfort me on the loss of the Hummer brand and trying to convince me to go buy a Cadillac Escalade. Therefore, I have no trust in GM or its ability to manage and support its various brands and refuse to get burned again. :x
BIG2DABANK
05 H2 SUT, Desert Sand

big2dabank
Chapter Vice President - Florida
Chapter Vice President - Florida

Vehicle: 05 H2 SUT

Postby USVibrant » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:54 pm

I was having a good Wednesday until discovering this lame post.

Wish I could apologize for being abrasive here; however, I cannot for the mere fact GM is thorn in my side right now and my Kings. GM makes me want to :yuck: So please remove yourself, we do not need customer service, us HUMMER LOVERS have each other!
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby HummBebe » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Get it on you Sista!!!!

BAM!!!!
WARNING: It's not a "MOD" till the sawzall comes out, and then it's all downhill from there
HummBebe
Club Member
Club Member

Postby djinco » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:33 pm

TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT! TROLL ALERT!

Don't worry folks, this troll posts once and never posts again.

Besides, we all know GM has no customer service.
Last edited by djinco on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers, Doug
Colorado Springs

I am sorry that everyone cannot have a Hummer, some folks must drive a Jeep or a Toyota.
djinco
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: H3

Postby HummBebe » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:51 pm

I'll tell you what Michelle - if you fix Callie's H3 issues - you will redeem yourself.

Consider it a challenge.
WARNING: It's not a "MOD" till the sawzall comes out, and then it's all downhill from there
HummBebe
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mark » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:10 am

big2dabank wrote:I was further insulted by the letter I receveid from GM trying to comfort me on the loss of the Hummer brand and trying to convince me to go buy a Cadillac Escalade.

Yeah, I get pissed off when I get those every month as well. Usually they say something like get what you love about your Hummer in an Escalade or something to that effect. Really, I didn't realize the Escalade had iconic looks and incredible off road capabilities straight off the showroom floor. Did I miss that model because that's what I love about my Hummer :duh:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby USVibrant » Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:02 pm

HummBebe wrote:I'll tell you what Michelle - if you fix Callie's H3 issues - you will redeem yourself.

Consider it a challenge.

Hey Vmiwiwi (Hummbebe in Cherokee) I little Giwasi As (Crazy Ass) desires to thank you for defending my honor, never had a woman do that for me, I value it.

Ms. Troll seems to have left us. :up: :up: :up: :up: GM cannot redeem themselves anyway, how does :evil: redeem :evil:.

Since reading her post, I really allowed it to affect me big time, it was almost like the thorn going in a little deeper for me......pissed me off! BAM!!! Is right!

Just in case Ms. Troll returns, no technical support that is nice! What is up with this picture? GM has no mercy do they?

The men and women (namely hummbebe) of HXC, have helped me more than GMC-MY CUSTOMER SERVICE. It is too bad none of them can make the warranty for my Hummer to be valued, when in fact it should be (frell the in service date-that is right I said frell). My Hummer only has 46,068 miles on it, whatever the problem is, is not because of the man who owned it before me, nor myself, but something faulty by GMC. YOU GUY"S SUCK! No accountability at all!

OK, I am done. I feel better.
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Postby HummBebe » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:06 pm

Vmiwiwi

I like it - Hey Mark.....Can I change my user name??? LOLOLOLOL
HummBebe
Club Member
Club Member

Postby USVibrant » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:13 pm

I have been thinking, had I really read a previous post, prior to my BAM, this TROLL would have not received the sort of response he/she received. (See how I am, first the emotion than the fact) What are you really clown? Someone who just shows up on forums and pushes buttons, because you know you can do it. You pathetic, miserable soul-glad you are gone and not coming back. :up: GM is coward-non accountable, I am sure you are too.

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Next

Return to Welcome