Da1ofakind wrote:Can someone instruct me on how to manually shift the transfer case into neutral using the slot on the transfer case?
To shift the transfer case to NEUTRAL, do the following:
1. Make sure the vehicle is parked so that it will
2. Set the parking brake.
3. Start the vehicle or turn the ignition to RUN.
4. Connect the vehicle to the towing vehicle.
5. Put the transmission in NEUTRAL (N).
6. Shift the transfer case to 4HI.
7. Simultaneously press and hold the 4HI and
4LO Lock buttons for 10 seconds. The red
NEUTRAL light will come on when the transfer case
shift to NEUTRAL is complete.
8. Turn the ignition to LOCK.
9. Place the transmission shift lever in PARK (P).
10. Release the parking brake prior to towing.
Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests