Roof Marker Clearance Lights

H3 Specific Information

Roof Marker Clearance Lights

Postby AJPhilips » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:18 pm

I have a 2006 Hummer H3 that I bought brand new - and is the best vehicle I have ever owned. Huge fan. Well, about 4 months ago I was on the highway when my roof marker clearance light bar tore off of the vehicle; the only thing that remained was the wiring (dangling like Christmas lights) and the lights on top of the A pillars. The middle plastic bar with 3 additional clearance lights is totally gone. Does anyone have any idea where I can find a replacement set? I know that GM has discontinued the part, and I have been calling junkyards for months, only to find that any H3s that were junked had the clearance lights sold in a heartbeat. This has been a really frustrating search! Any advice/help would be appreciated...
AJPhilips
New User
New User

Vehicle: 2006 Hummer H3

Re: Roof Marker Clearance Lights

Postby Gunner_45 » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:45 am

Sorry to hear about your dilemma......
As you have discovered, finding those lights is like trying to find an honest politician.
Not a lot of options......Find a set on eBay, find a set at the junk yard, replace with individual after markets or just plug the holes.

There is this option but at $1199.95 (crazy azz price)...not sure you would find it a viable option.

http://www.gstyle4u.com/.sc/ms/dd/ee/12 ... 0%26%20H3T

S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS / 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T
NOW AVAILABLE! G-STYLE EXCLUSIVE! THE S&S ROOF MARKER LAMP KIT. THESE FIVE MARKER LIGHTS RUN ACROSS
THE ROOF OF THE HUMMER H3 OR H3T. THESE GIVE YOUR H3 A NEW LOOK AND INCREASE VISIBILITY AT NIGHT OR IN
BAD WEATHER. EACH IS MADE TO ORDER PER CUSTOMER, PLEASE CALL FOR CURRENT PRODUCTION TIMES.
FITS 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T.

Product Name: S&S FRONT ROOF MARKER LAMPS / 2006-2010 HUMMER H3 & H3T
Our Price: $1199.95
Availability: In Stock
Product Number: 3SS19166038
One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.
- Plato
Gunner_45
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2010 H3 Adventure

Re: Roof Marker Clearance Lights

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:06 am

Sorry to hear, when I bought my '06 and my Alpha the marker lights were a must have option. As you are finding they are a very rare find these days and those that do have them are asking way too much. You have been calling junk yards but that can certainly be tedious. Have you tried searching car-part.com? You can search a database of junk yards which might help you narrow it down. Where are you located? Might focus in the central FL area because Hummer of Orlando put them on a lot of the H3s they sold. I know I see a much higher percentage of H3s with marker lights around here than you see in other areas. Good luck with the search and sorry we didn't have any better news for you.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Return to H3 Tech