removing pcm

H3 Specific Information

Re: removing pcm

Postby Mark » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:14 am

Yeah, totally different back then. Did realize it was so wild west but knew there was basically no reason to be there unless you worked in mining.

Thought I had heard at one point that the trails were mostly developed for mining. I can't wait to go back but can certainly understand not wanting to live there. I was joking with the owner of a local shop there when I was getting an alignment before heading back to FL that he had to have the best view of any automotive shop. It was great view and as a visitor that's all you see, the great views and fun things to do. You don't see all the negative for living there.

Thats pretty funny about the mountain, bet it drives them nuts :lol:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby f5fstop » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:25 am

If you ever head back, let me know. Maybe I can pop down and set up my trailer somewhere and we can meet.
Steve (NEO) still lives there and usually the week after Easter and a designated week in October there is a traffic jam of Hummers/Jeeps in front of Neo's house. :D I no longer off-road since don't believe my '16 GMC is designed for what I put the H3 through, but still visit for a few days.
GONE FROM THE HUMMER WORLD!
f5fstop
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: 2016 Sierra Z714x4 CC SLT

Postby Mark » Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:48 am

When I do get a chance to make it back out there I will definitely be letting you and Steve know. I keep towing with the idea of moving back to KC, one draw for that is it's 14 hours to Moab unlike the 32 hours from here :lol:

One of these days I plan on hitting black sheep week. If I do and you can make it down you have a seat with me though I now there would be plenty available for you.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Previous

Return to H3 Tech