H1 Mechanic - Central Arkansas?

H1 (Hummer) & HMMWV Specific Information

H1 Mechanic - Central Arkansas?

Postby jakechi » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 am

Hi everyone. I'm new to the board. I'm sorry if this is a newb request but I'm looking for a shop or mechanic in the Central Arkansas area (Little Rock, NLR, Conway, Benton) that can work on an H1. I recently purchased a 98 HMCO and have no idea how to change out the suspension parts that I know will be needed (pitman arms, tie rod ends, etc). Are there any H1 owners here from Central Arkansas? Or anyone know of someone that could do repairs and maintenance in the area? Thanks to anyone that would respond or help out.
jakechi
New User
New User

Vehicle: 98 H1 HMCO

Re: H1 Mechanic - Central Arkansas?

Postby Ian Ward » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:26 pm

I may be the closest one to you and i am in austin tx. The parts that you listed are all steering parts not suspension parts. When those parts wear it also does wear some suspension parts too. If you need any service its easy to ship your truck, we have clients send trucks from all over. I have a great auto transport guy. Since you just got the truck i woukd have someone who really knows hummer look your rig over. These are specialty vehicles that have their own unique issues.

Ian Ward
Rollin Road Service
Iandanielward@yahoo.com
Ian Ward
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Return to H1 Tech