Readers Rigs

Pictures & Trail Reports

Re: Readers Rigs

Postby nicetryrobin » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:17 am

Photo attached. Will try to put image below also..............
Attachments
H3 Photo.jpg
H3 Photo.jpg (87.33 KiB) Viewed 3539 times
2008 H3 Adventure
nicetryrobin
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 2008 H3 Adventure

Postby thirdflat » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:21 pm

This is the only glamour shot of my H3T Alpha "in the outdoors". Just thought I'd share it. The 1st shot is my truck with the Eastern Sierras (@ Hot Creek - about 5 miles South of Mammoth Lakes, CA) in the background. The 2nd shot is looking in the other direction at Hot Creek near the Hot Creek Fish Hatchery on a cool, crisp October 2010 morning. That is not a smokin' barrel in the 2nd pic- it's actually a result of the warm creek being cooled by the cool Sierra morning air.

thirdflat
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: H3T Alpha

Postby Mudawg » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:28 pm

Just a couple of my truck. The first picture is all loaded for up in the north woods fishing trip. The 2nd is trail riding thru the woods. More changes and pictures to follow as I update.
Attachments
2008_0706Image0002.JPG
2008_0706Image0002.JPG (174.63 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
214_small.jpg
214_small.jpg (43.79 KiB) Viewed 3450 times
Mudawg
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Mudawg wrote:Just a couple of my truck. The first picture is all loaded for up in the north woods fishing trip. The 2nd is trail riding thru the woods. More changes and pictures to follow as I update.

Sweet Mudawg, I like the canoe too! Did you catch any fish on this day?

The winch looks like a powerhouse, generator and winch in one, is that so? Would not surpise me after dailydriver showed the snorkel buoy, anything is possible!
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Postby Mudawg » Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:41 am

USVibrant wrote: Sweet Mudawg, I like the canoe too! Did you catch any fish on this day?

The winch looks like a powerhouse, generator and winch in one, is that so? Would not surpise me after dailydriver showed the snorkel buoy, anything is possible!

Thanks!!! I went for 10 days and caught pleanty of small and large mouth bass up to 23 inchs. :D :D :D
Yes, the winch is a powerplant 12,000 lb winch with the built in air compressor. Wider flares coming soon.
Mudawg
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Sennin » Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:16 pm

Here's my beauty
IMG_1452(Desktop).jpg
IMG_1452(Desktop).jpg (233.37 KiB) Viewed 3419 times

IMG_1823.jpg
IMG_1823.jpg (212.47 KiB) Viewed 3419 times
Sennin
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: Hummer h3 Adventure

Readers Rigs

Postby Seth » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:19 pm

Sennin wrote:Here's my beauty
IMG_1452(Desktop).jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

I really like those Kumho tires. Nice looking rig
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby USVibrant » Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Mudawg wrote:USVibrant wrote: Sweet Mudawg, I like the canoe too! Did you catch any fish on this day?

Thanks!!! I went for 10 days and caught pleanty of small and large mouth bass up to 23 inchs. :D :D :D
Yes, the winch is a powerplant 12,000 lb winch with the built in air compressor. Wider flares coming soon.

Man, my mind was in overdrive today at work, I could not even focus on my job at all. My mind would not let me. :wall:
The mountains are calling me big time and my King is saying lets hummmm my woman. I am going wheeling, fishing, and camping even if I have to go alone. I need to get rid of fear of doing this alone and just use common sense. (Yes, you men of honor I do have common sense :up:) and go where I know the trail to a degree. I am sure many of them have changed since my wheeling days long ago, but overall the same turn is there. I do want to buy me gun, just in case.......I have to protect myself from beast or man.

TTYL
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mudawg » Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:54 am

USVibrant wrote:Man, my mind was in overdrive today at work, I could not even focus on my job at all. My mind would not let me. :wall:
The mountains are calling me big time and my King is saying lets hummmm my woman. I am going wheeling, fishing, and camping even if I have to go alone. I need to get rid of fear of doing this alone and just use common sense. (Yes, you men of honor I do have common sense :up:) and go where I know the trail to a degree. I am sure many of them have changed since my wheeling days long ago, but overall the same turn is there. I do want to buy me gun, just in case.......I have to protect myself from beast or man.

TTYL

Take a day and go wheelin n fishin,feel the relaxtion and regeneration,feel the Hummmm from all that fun!!!!!
Mudawg
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby USVibrant » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Mudawg wrote:
USVibrant wrote:Man, my mind was in overdrive today at work, I could not even focus on my job at all. My mind would not let me. :wall:

TTYL

Take a day and go wheelin n fishin,feel the relaxtion and regeneration,feel the Hummmm from all that fun!!!!!

I like your advice! :up:

USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Mudawg » Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:58 pm

I am Glad you like that advice!!! A trip like that will do you Good!!!! :)
Mudawg
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby mikeHI » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:09 pm

I've had this Hummer since 2003. Love it and I'm not getting rid of it period!!
If you are looking to wheel in Hawaii contact me at hawaii4x4assoc@gmail.com
I could never keep up with all the junk mail I was getting on my HummerX account
Mike Elliott
hawaii4x4association.org

Some of the new Hummer mods:
Got new 20"x12" wheels. Like the stance. Installed the CB radio. Blacked out nearly everything myself. Got the sides sprayed with bed liner. (This is an awesome option and cheap) Replaced my winch line and fairlead with a Viking line and fairlead. Just this week had the Rigid Dually lights replace the large PIAAs in the front bumper and wired up a 4 switch for the rest of the future lights.
I've got a Road Armor brush guard and rear bumper on order along with a Rigid Industries 20" light bar. I'll be getting the Gobi roof rack and a 40' light bar for that soon. Next big project is a Pro Charger STAGE II INTERCOOLED W/ D-1SC with 11 lbs boost. Looking to add a front locker for some of our tougher trails. Any experience with the Eaton e-Locker??
Currently sitting on a 6" Fabtech lift with Fabtech tie rods, Pitman and Idler replaced, Borla Exhaust, modified intake and throttle body, 4.88 rear gear (might got to a 4.56 just for gas mileage)
ImageImageImage
03' H2 on Oahu, HI

Hummer X Club Hawaii Chapter
mailto:hawaii@hummerxclub.com
mikeHI
Chapter President - Hawaii
Chapter President - Hawaii

Vehicle: 03' Hummer H2

Postby WGTactical » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 am

Heres my H1 along with a M114 ARV that we just serviced at our shop.
http://www.osmwi.com
WGTactical
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2002 H1 Wagon

Postby Seth » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:12 pm

WGTactical wrote:Heres my H1 along with a M114 ARV that we just serviced at our shop.
http://www.osmwi.com

That's a cool picture. 8)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Postby clean slate » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:19 pm

:up: I call dibs on the M114
clean slate
Club Vice President
Club Vice President

Vehicle: 2007 h3

PreviousNext