Ken Batchelor Hummer Happening (7 Canyons Ranch)

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

Ken Batchelor Hummer Happening (7 Canyons Ranch)

Postby ParkDude » Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:48 am

I wanted to pass along that it was good to see the club supporting the event and promoting with the dealership. It was also good to see the dealership, at least Craig Cutcher, promoting the club. There is still more work to be done as far as getting more support from the dealerships, but this is a great start. Hopefully one day we can get into doing clinics and such. These customers really need some good support as they purchase their vehicle. Hopefully the dealer will start pushing them more ya'lls way as they buy their Hummer. You guys are a great resource.

Also I have been seeing other clubs doing more NON-offroad activities to get more folks meeting other Hummer owners like meet and greets, this geocacheing I am hearing more of, and if not some type of sporting event. That may be a good way to meet more owners in the SA area.

Rick and Seth looked to be gettting some great pics and some video. Look forward to seeing that as well. It was great to hang out with all you guys, Rick, Seth, Joyce and Stacy. Take care and keep in touch. :)
ParkDude
New User
New User

Postby PhilD » Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:25 am

Would loved to have made it out there, but was on vacation for a week. Sounds like you guys had fun.
PhilD
Club Member
Club Member

Postby ParkDude » Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:56 am

Any pics Seth, never heard back from you. To have lugged that tripod around the whole afternoon I would have thought you got some great pics. :)

Rick, how did the video come out? Sure would like to see some footage.
ParkDude
New User
New User

Return to Club Events