NV Chapter -- April 23, 2006 one-day event.

Event Planning for official HXC Events and HXC Members gatherings

Postby Bondage » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:21 am

Thanks for the mail...and...mornin'!
:lol:

Oh boy oh boy oh bun boy! Our two rig convoy is heading for Vegas today! :D :lol: 8)
Bond. James Bond.
Bondage
Trail Master
Trail Master

Location: SoCal, Rome, Paris, London, Athens, Cairo, Madrid, Caracas, Beruit, Berlin, Moscow & Kingston
Vehicle: BLACK H2

Postby edspad » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:41 am

Have a nice trip, see you guys tonight....... :)
edspad
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: H3

Postby Dave Compson » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:14 am

Thanks, and see ya tonight.
Dave Compson
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Bondage » Sat Apr 22, 2006 10:41 am

Thanks guys! We're just about outta here. Why is it that every time I say that, we are hours away from leaving??? :lol:
Bond. James Bond.
Bondage
Trail Master
Trail Master

Location: SoCal, Rome, Paris, London, Athens, Cairo, Madrid, Caracas, Beruit, Berlin, Moscow & Kingston

Postby Rod » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:57 pm

We'll be here tomorrow! :D

Rod
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: '99 HMC4 | '05 SUT

Postby Rod » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:59 pm

Bondage called. He and Toots are close to Vegas.

Of course they couldn't just drive the highway to get here ... they detoured through Afton Canyon up to Rasor, then back on I15 at Baker. I'm jealous!

Baker ... home of the Bun Boy! :lol:
Rod
Club Member
Club Member

Postby edspad » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:34 pm

WoW That was Fun, lots of action packed into one day. Thanks all for wonderful trip..edspad & Co.
edspad
Club Member
Club Member

Postby Rod » Sun Apr 23, 2006 10:43 pm

That was fun! Let's post pics in the Trail Tales section: http://www.hummerxclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=283
Rod
Club Member
Club Member

CJ or AKA pig-pen

Postby no1gtkid » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:30 pm

Hi,

everyone! Thanks for inviting and allowing us to join. The trip was great and we (me and my jeep) had lots of fun.

love the pics. Liked the strang low flying bird in a few of the lake pics.

I learned one important thing and went last night and installed on the back of my jeep amber fog lamps and got a amber warning light for my other rig.

Also noticed Rod is about a two light drive down from where I work. Also Rod, Thanks for informing me to where I can get my Power tank filled. Getting done tomorrow after I drop my big rig off to have a lift kit installed.

I look forward to other trips away from pavement. Maybe next time I will install my fulldoors if I take the jeep , less dirt to clean up inside. :) Or I may take my big rig. Depends if my girl Katt joins.
no1gtkid
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Re: CJ or AKA pig-pen

Postby Bondage » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:36 pm

[quote=\"no1gtkid\"]Hi,

everyone! Thanks for inviting and allowing us to join. The trip was great and we (me and my jeep) had lots of fun. And we enjoyed having you with us! 8)

love the pics. Liked the strang low flying bird in a few of the lake pics. Strange!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw that!!! Maybe it is a bird. Or maybe........ :o

I learned one important thing and went last night and installed on the back of my jeep amber fog lamps and got a amber warning light for my other rig.

Also noticed Rod is about a two light drive down from where I work. Also Rod, Thanks for informing me to where I can get my Power tank filled. Getting done tomorrow after I drop my big rig off to have a lift kit installed. Lift kit = VERY COOL! Congrats! :D

I look forward to other trips away from pavement. Maybe next time I will install my fulldoors if I take the jeep , less dirt to clean up inside. :) Or I may take my big rig. Depends if my girl Katt joins. What? No second pair of goggles? :lol: ;) [/quote]

BTW - your sig line says something about the \"allamericanboynextdoor. :o Isn't that how they referred to Timothy McVeigh????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: JK Love ya, man. :lol:
Bond. James Bond.
Bondage
Trail Master
Trail Master

Re: CJ or AKA pig-pen

Postby Rod » Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:45 pm

[quote=\"no1gtkid\"]Hi,

everyone! Thanks for inviting and allowing us to join. The trip was great and we (me and my jeep) had lots of fun.[/quote]

Good to see you here, CJ!

Getting done tomorrow after I drop my big rig off to have a lift kit installed.

Congrats on the lift!

I look forward to other trips away from pavement.

I'll include you on my email list when notices of new events go out. Love to have you join us again.

Come around the forum often ... at least two other semi-regulars here are Jeep drivers so all species are welcome! :D
Rod
Club Member
Club Member

Postby edspad » Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:27 am

I have been collecting music sound effects and other related material in hope of putting a short video together of our one day run, i have come to the conclusion that i just dont have the correct amount of pictures/video to make anything. if you folks would like to have a short video of area-51 please email me pictures or whatever you might have. :yup:
edspad
Club Member
Club Member

Previous

Return to Club Events