Trail ethics education.

Land Use, Trail Info, etc

Re: Trail ethics education.

Postby Seth » Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:09 pm

I took this test a couple of months ago and I learned a lot. Especially being fairly new then to off-roading on trails, you start to understand the ethical ways to handle the trails. I highly recommend taking this course. :)
Keep your wits sharp, your heart open, and your gun loaded.
Seth
Chapter President - SoCal
Chapter President - SoCal

Vehicle: JK Rubicon Unlimited

Re: Trail ethics education.

Postby flyin6 » Tue Sep 04, 2007 5:37 am

Over the years I see more and more off road places closed because of just a couple out of control wheelers. And not just parks or public land, but farms and private land as well. We could someday soon run out of great places to wheel and enjoy our sport in pristine natural settings. I think about how I used to like loud exhaust, for example. Now days, I go quiet so as not to offend others or scare farm or wild life. We all need to be concious of how we affect the trails, and of how the public at large percieves us.
07 Black/black SUT, Lux, Nav, sunroof
H20 Bumper, T-Max 9K, synthetic combo winch line, Cognito control arms/steering components, Fabtech tie rods, Bilstien Shocks, 1/2 ton Torsion Bar Keys, Electric fans, Nelson Performance harness, Volant CAI, Diablo Predator, custom tune, Dyna-Tech LT headers, high flow cats, Magna-Flow muffler, Custom tire carrier, custom rear air bags, modified rock rails, Relocated aft sway bar and rear shock mounts, Ride-Tech air springs. Rear sway bar quick disconnects.
flyin6
Trail Guide
Trail Guide

Vehicle: 2007 H2 SUT

Previous

Return to Trail Talk