LED LIGHT BULBS GIVING ME GRIEF..NEED HELP PLEASE

General Discussion

LED LIGHT BULBS GIVING ME GRIEF..NEED HELP PLEASE

Postby SAMKELLY » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:45 pm

HI ALL....ok...here we go...just recently purchased new tail lights...EURO STYLE...anyway..they use standard 3157 light bulbs but I wanted to use LED light bulbs...So I bought some...installed them and I am now getting HYPER FLASH...that's when the light bulb flashes quickly and is driving me nuts.......so I went to several parts stores and finally one employee finally kinda knew what he was talking about and told me I need a new LED replacement Turn/Signal/Hazard Relay....part is a EP29 I believe...so I bought it...Thinking it would be simple...just find the hazard/turn signal relay and install this one...no biggy..right?....WRONG.....Well...I have been screwing around trying to find this relay for days....wasting time under the dash, under the hood......doing gymnastic maneuvers under the dash trying to locate the relay ..nothing...Looked in the fuse box...Nothing...So I started to do research on line...and no one can tell me where this relay is...I even went to Hummer Forum.com...and they really got there heads up their ass's on that forum...A lot of guys talk the talk but when it comes down to details...they don't have a clue......I finally simply logged off...and then realized that I usually get the correct answers from our forum here......So...my question....can anyone tell me where is this relay is?.....how to get access to it?..etc.etc.....even a pic would help immensely...I hope someone with me more knowledge than me and that ain't much, has the answers I need...PLEASE AND THANKS..SAM
Attachments
0.jpg
0.jpg (8.35 KiB) Viewed 1149 times
SAMKELLY
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2006 HUMMER H3

Re: LED LIGHT BULBS GIVING ME GRIEF..NEED HELP PLEASE

Postby The Other Rob » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 pm

Do some searching for LED Load Equalizers..

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/detai ... &ppt=C0335
--
Rob
WHEEL IT LIKE IT'S SPONSORED..!!!
The Other Rob
Chapter President - MidSouth
Chapter President - MidSouth

Vehicle: Black.. Yeah.. Black

Re: LED LIGHT BULBS GIVING ME GRIEF..NEED HELP PLEASE

Postby SAMKELLY » Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:45 pm

yup...right on...Thanks...Appreciate your help my friend.

Here is my 2006 HUMMER H3....Just got new boots..315/75/16 BFG MUD TERRAINS...possibly the best ride I have ever had ...Figure that one out...I thought the ride would get worst as I was running 295/75/16 BFG ALL TERRAINS for about two years and didn't like the ride comfort it gave me and wanted a larger tire...this was the result....it was either these or COOPER SST MUD TERRAINS but choose the BFG for quality reason and the more aggressive tread pattern.

All the best my friends...Sam
Attachments
PICTURES FROM CAMERA JULY 2013 025.JPG
PICTURES FROM CAMERA JULY 2013 025.JPG (127.65 KiB) Viewed 1120 times
SAMKELLY
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2006 HUMMER H3

Return to General