Seriously? Really?

General Discussion

Seriously? Really?

Postby Twisted Transistor » Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:55 am

I just opened up an envelope from the 'No problem with your Hummer,' dealership. In big black bold letters, "We're interested in your 2006 Hummer H3 SUV. VERY INTERESTED.

You've been selected for our special invitation-only Buy-Back Event at GO Chevrolet because we need your 2006 Hummer H3 SUV for resale.

How funny is that Guy's? It is so funny to me that I am having such a hard time in controlling myself. Actually, it is firing me back up towards this dealership. Granted it will not do anything-them making it right, like paying the remaining balance of $600 on Kashmir's (Hummer) repair bill, but sure will allow me to further tell these clowns what I think (again). Just something I cannot walk away from, because the wound is yet fresh, not forgotten.

Unreal.
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "You hit like a b*tch."
Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Re: Seriously? Really?

Postby The Other Rob » Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:02 am

I've got a couple of those from my Dealership since I got rid of the H3 too.. It's not so much that they want your H3 back, but they want you to use it as a trade-in on a new vehicle.. The H3 isn't really in that much demand anymore.. 2006 - 2007 were the big sell years for them.
--
Rob
WHEEL IT LIKE IT'S SPONSORED..!!!
The Other Rob
Chapter President - MidSouth

Vehicle: Black.. Yeah.. Black

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:21 am

Yeah, I get one every few months both in the mail and via email. I also got an email a couple of weeks ago saying happy anniversary from my Hummer Team on the 4 year anniversary of buying the Alpha.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby Twisted Transistor » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:46 pm

Hi Guy's!

I really did not consider if other owners received the letter and I am aware they want you to bring your Hummer in for a trade-in for an upgrade or used vehicle. :wall: I just have a sore spot, seeing this letter just kind of kicked me there. Moving forward 8) :yup:
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "You hit like a b*tch."
Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Mark » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:41 pm

I get annoyed by the letter saying they want my H3 as well because they say come get a new GM vehicle with what you love about your H3. Sorry but there is nothing in the GM line that has what I love about my H3, the styling and off road capabilities, you killed that off.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby The Other Rob » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Funniest one was the one trying to get me to upgrade into an Escalade because it could do everything the H3 could and thne some.. :lol: Maybe if I'd treated the H3 like you'd have to treat an Escalade, it wouldn't have kept breaking..
--
Rob
WHEEL IT LIKE IT'S SPONSORED..!!!
The Other Rob

Vehicle: Black.. Yeah.. Black

Postby Twisted Transistor » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:55 pm

Mark wrote:I get annoyed by the letter saying they want my H3 as well because they say come get a new GM vehicle with what you love about your H3. Sorry but there is nothing in the GM line that has what I love about my H3, the styling and off road capabilities, you killed that off.

Yep, had not GMC killed off the Hummer I would have went right from Kashmir into another Hummer. :cry:

Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Postby Twisted Transistor » Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:57 pm

The Other Rob wrote:Funniest one was the one trying to get me to upgrade into an Escalade because it could do everything the H3 could and thne some.. :lol: Maybe if I'd treated the H3 like you'd have to treat an Escalade, it wouldn't have kept breaking..

That is pretty funny! Funnier than my funny. :P

Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Return to General