I am so ready for spring & summer

General Discussion

I am so ready for spring & summer

Postby Twisted Transistor » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:52 pm

getting myself up to the hills! This summer is going to be a summer that I am going to be making up for lost time and no doubt having fun, doing what I love, camping, fishing, light wheeling, and dancing in the wind. There is nothing in this **** up world like the wind in the mountains.

I hope one of you guy's (and your families) can join me! :up: :yup:

aka USVibrant
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "You hit like a b*tch."
Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Re: I am so ready for spring & summer

Postby Twisted Transistor » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:16 pm

I am getting way to excited! The Service Center (mechanic) I have secured, no doubt am feeling blessed and grateful, they are giving me a whole different perceptive-I am actually, done did, opened myself up to trust them. :D

I asked them if they would be willing to do the mods I have planned for my Jeep, first thing, my mechanic said-a flat no. Do you really believe I would settle for that answer :wall: No......so I began telling him what I want to do-install a winch, a back rack like Bellvis has (your Jeep is sweet, by the Bellvis, been mean to tell you, looks much better!). I changed his mind, the mechanics mind that is. He willing to do minor mods, but no lifts, which I have no intent anyway. My Jeep has the clearance.

Gosh, cannot wait to get up in the mountains, just cannot wait! I wish Kashmir (Hummer) would not had the issues he had, I so miss him. Never to love another vehicle like that. I only like my Jeep, I do not love her.

Enough gurbish....just had to share the excitement I am feeling.

Callie
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

When life knocks you down, calmly get back up, smile, and very politely say, "You hit like a b*tch."
Twisted Transistor
Trail Novice
Trail Novice

Vehicle: 2007 Jeep Wrangler

Return to General