Downtime

General Discussion

Downtime

Postby Mark » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:09 pm

Sorry about the downtime for the forum this evening but needed to update the software and ran into a couple of glitches. Everything should be working properly now, please let me know if you see any issues. Hoping the update will help with the spammers as well. The past couple of days they have hit hard. Today alone I have delete over 200 spam posts and the users (spammers) that posted them as well as about 200 additional that registered but have not yet posted. Unfortunately have a ways to go to clean them up yet. I try to weed out the legitimate registrations by checking certain details like IP address but I do apologize if any new live registrants got deleted in the process.
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Re: Downtime

Postby Hunner » Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:15 am

I thought I broke it! :duh:
Thanks for your work keeping things running.
08H3ALPHA,WarnPowerPlant9500,Warn9000ti rear,Steelcraft brush/winch mt,RockyRoadrails/Hunner mod,GMUCP,Hunner shock skids,OEM roof lights,Rola roof rack,2GoLight spots,Hunner steering rackmounts,Cranium diff guard,Bulletproof custom tierods,front longer adjust swaybar links,Hunter intake,Jamboree rack,Bilsteins fronts&rear,extended jounce,snorkle,Sy-Klone pre filter,Hutchinson beadlocks. GOT HUNNER EXtreme skids?
Hunner's Alpha
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=7790
Hunner
Trail Expert
Trail Expert

Vehicle: Like Nothing Else

Re: Downtime

Postby Mark » Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh yeah, I wasn't doing anything, Hunner broke it :where: :lol:
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark