Buying H1

General Discussion

Buying H1

Postby steve0_adams » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:52 pm

I am considering buying a 2000 H1 Wagon. For the price it is a steal. The drawback is that the interior has been gutted and it has probably been sitting outside since 2000. It doesn't have any seats except the driver seat and has none of the interior. i have been been searching for oem replacement parts for the interior and haven't found much of anything. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
Respectfully,
Steve
steve0_adams
New User
New User

Re: Buying H1

Postby JustinOK » Tue Jul 03, 2012 5:16 pm

Head on over to humvee.net. There's a few threads there that you can search for on interior projects. There are also forum sponsors there where you can order OEM parts. Amazingly enough many of those interior parts are still available. If you want to restore the truck back to stock, it'll probably cost a few grand though. I'd consider making it more of a trail truck with a simpler interior (maybe just do a bedliner type interior, or a HMMWV type interior), but that would be a little "odd" for a wagon. On an open-top model, sure.
1998 TD 4 Door Hard Top (HMC4) w/ 91K miles
Updated block and loaded with parts from Hummer Parts Guy and Blue Hummer

HummerDan's Hardcore Skid Guards, Fender Guards, & Locking Fuel Doors; Ham (VHF/UHF) & CB radios; Predator RapTorq4 PCM; mechanical wastegate; Cepek Adjustable Shocks; D-Tech PMD.
Stanadyne Performance Formula every fill-up and ScanGauge II full time.
JustinOK
Chapter President - Oklahoma
Chapter President - Oklahoma

Vehicle: 98 TD HMC4

Re: Buying H1

Postby steve0_adams » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:03 pm

Thanks found some items. going for full interior before i buy though.
steve0_adams
New User
New User

Return to General