Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers.......

General Discussion

Postby USVibrant » Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:08 pm

I have been experiencing major migraine headache for the last couple of months. A couple of weeks' ago I began having brief seizures daily, while they are now down to a minimal for now, I am still freaking out. Friday I went in to have a MRI done, I am hoping to know the results Monday or Tuesday. I hope the monster (cancer) has not returned, attacking me from a different place, he cannot attack the Ovaries, there gone. Please pray, sending positive vibes my way that this just a small thing, I am just blowing up into a big picture right now. I hope so.

Love, Callie
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Re: Please keep me in your thoughts/prayers.......

Postby Mark » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm

Will be sending good thoughts and prayers your way 8)
Hummer X Club Florida Chapter
mailto:florida@hummerxclub.com
Mark
Chapter President - Florida
Chapter President - Florida

Vehicle: 09 H3 Alpha/74 Int. Scout

Postby cgalpha08 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:49 pm

Will do! Hope all is well.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
2008 H3 Alpha
cgalpha08
Trail Rider
Trail Rider

Vehicle: 08 H3 Alpha/07 H2

Postby clean slate » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:49 am

Prayers and hopes that your doctors are like mine and no news means good news.
clean slate
Club Vice President
Club Vice President

Vehicle: 2007 h3

Postby clean slate » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:10 pm

Still hoping and sending prayers your way. I hope all is well and your just too busy test driving new vehicles to drop a line!
clean slate
Club Vice President
Club Vice President

Vehicle: 2007 h3

Postby big2dabank » Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:47 pm

I hope this message finds you well and free from further complications. Have faith and be strong, a strong mind can help your body fight.
BIG2DABANK
05 H2 SUT, Desert Sand

big2dabank
Chapter Vice President - Florida
Chapter Vice President - Florida

Vehicle: 05 H2 SUT

Postby USVibrant » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Hi Guy's!

The first thing I need to express to you, while I have never met you face-to-face or even what makes you, you, 'I love you,' and I hope someday we all can meet in the wild-Rocky Mountain Majesty, camping out under the stars and no doubt some good wholesome wheeling.

I am hanging in there, I really have no news as to what is causing the mini seizures; I have an appointment with a Neurologist the second week of May, which cannot happen quickly enough for me.

The cervical scan revealed I have major arthritis in my neck, which is not a surprise. The chemotherapy I had for two years, killed the monster (I am grateful), but also put arthritis throughout my body, drying up everything socket and joint within.

I did test drive a vehicle last weekend, 2012 Unlimited Wrangler, loved it! The greatest thing of it all is I am making the rules; learning the hard way when dealing with a dealership. Before summer ends, you guy’s will be the first to know what I buy, I just know it needs to be new, and the vehicle as got to say to me like Kashmir ‘you have to have me.’

I am strong woman and have added backbone, when it is friends like you, who reply to me, posting your thoughts. Thank you so much! Thank you for caring.

Love,

Callie

P.S. I am planning a camping trip Memorial weekend! Cannot wait! If I have Kashmir, I know I will not wheel with him, I believe wheeling would break whatever his fickle problem is now. I need to put the cons for me, playing it smart. At any rate, I will still have my fun, dancing in the wind! ;)
Real Women Drive Hummers and This One, once upon a time, Owned Her Own. Now she is just the black Jeep of the Hummer Family going topless and becoming way too dirty. (No Recovery Needed)

I would rather be found camping & off-roading than to be found at home
USVibrant
Club Member
Club Member

Vehicle: Darkside-07 Wrangler Jeep

Return to General